GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Something exciting just happened in the TSS office... :-)

brunoboi Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Something exciting just happened in the TSS
> office... :-)

Sounds like tom had a lapdance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Pole to a win. Perfect race weekend.

Unlucky Dean.:(
RAC5 Wrote:
> Pole to a win. Perfect race weekend.
>
> Unlucky Dean.:(

Not to worry. Sure I retired but today is your day.

Even if neither of us can win the drivers crown, we can still aim for the team title. Just two points between us and TSS now. :)

Well that was crap

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
14th place. not bad but not good either. time to improve!!!!!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
great job by nathan (Y) was an ok race, 1 point is better than nothing

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Pfff, what a race.. First my car was damaged by the debris of another car (like that hasnt happened to me before)
But with 1 pitstop more with 1 pitstop more then the others I managed to drive to a 10th place.. Till I made a small mistake, touched the wall and damaged my front wing..

A race to forget soon, there are some positive points though: Qualyfing in 10th, points for Koemmerer and a 2nd fastest time for me and 3rd fastest time for Koemmerer..
My focus is now on the next race..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Nice drive Nick, superb in fact. You were unlucky not to get a podium.

Shame Adam couldn't do the same, very disappointing.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry for the late pitstop guys. My engineer went for a wizz and missed the second pitstop window. Boo!
I want to apologize to Nick for the bad pitstop and that he had to wait, something went wrong in the communications, there was certainly a double point finish in it for Snake Motorsports!
I'm pleased to see Tommi taking 9th and that the SMS cars had an excellent race pace compared to other races!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
With no boost being used this week, I am very happy to bring the car home in 6th and collect som good points for the team.

Well done Chris, 2 cars in the points should be our aim for the rest of the season.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
What an unlucky race for Charrel! The pace was there, 2nd and 3rd fastest laps of the race.. Alex did a great job, gained 11 places (Y)

I wasn't expecting miracles, so am reasonably happy with Zsigmond's 7th place drive. Good job mate.

For Jethro.... best to forget about it.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
TNR debutant Sheppard press statement.
What a miserable end to what could have been a promising debut race. Running in the top 10 then a spin into the sand trap to condemn me to a lowly finish. Still, a kind of expected result, with the driver still coming to terms with the racing scenario, after a season full of testing. My sponsors were happy though, getting plenty of time on the race coverage. Hopefully a better performance is on the cards for Indianapolis next race meeting.
TNR bosses did mention in a closed doors meeting, Glen's performance may have been hampered by him carrying a little too much personal weight! A heavy regime of exercise is now being undertaken, to shed the kilo's....LOL

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Up 10 places to 10th, some points, nothing else...
Season 5 Championship Tables

Season 5 Team and Driver Boosts

Season 5 Results Tables

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2011 03:44PM by GPGSL.
Three test drivers of Alpha?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Three test drivers of Alpha?

Elleker should be a Shadow Subaru tester, surely?

CRAP Jack Ellker is meant to be Team Shadow. Please just look past it this one time.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy