GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Well, at least Zsigmond got into the points.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd be interested to see who got the place
> bounus...starting as far back as I did I would
> think I may be within a shout...

No, the Most Places Gained Bonus went to Nick Van dar voorts who started in 17th and picked up 11 spots on his way to 6th.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Disgraceful performance from myself - that 1 point gap is now 10 points. Guess the only silver lining is that I'm still 2nd.

No points for SCR either means Shadow Subaru take the lead in the constructors championship.

hot

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2011 12:24PM by Diax F1.
Season 5 Championship Tables

Season 5 Team and Driver Boosts

Season 5 Results Tables

Championship Standings for Mobile

DRIVERS CHAMPIONSHIP

1 Nick van der Voort 100
2 Dean Kittleson 90
3 Marko Aleksander 87
4 Matt Houston 86
5 Ed Greenhalgh 67
6 Ross Cartwright 57
7 Alexandre Koemmerer 51
8 Norbert Horvath 50
9 Christopher Hinz 44
10 Monil Santilal 39
11 Adam Davies 39
12 Tommi Karjalainen 37
13 Charrel Jalving 36
14 Tim van Dijck 31
15 Rodrigo Vilela 31
16 Zsigmond Somogyi 31
17 Rick Groeneboer 30
18 Jethro Walters 27
19 Keeley Grant 26
20 Nathan McGregor 19
21 Florian Fischeder 18
22 John Maverick 15
23 Chris Copeman 4
24 Andrew Fuh 2
25 Nick Worseling 1

TESTERS CHAMPIONSHIP

1 Ben Johnson 106
2 Ruben Greidanus 82
3 Michael Pedersen 74
4 John Warrington 73
5 John Maverick 63
6 Chris Copeman 61
7 Dan Paddock 60
8 Jack Hunsley 45
9 Randy Winston 42
10 Dan Mills 41
11 Stuart Ingers 40
12 Paolo Tafuro 37
13 Juliano Muller 37
14 Joel Henrique 35
15 Gianluigi Silvestre 35
16 Philip Oakley 26
17 Glen Sheppard 25
18 Jack Elleker 20
19 Nick Worseling 19
20 Maikel de Boer 17
21 Kevin Schroeder 11
22 Raymond Buijs 11
23 Ricardo van Smirren 7
24 William Ward 2

TEAMS CHAMPIONSHIP

1 Team Shadow Subaru 154
2 Southern Cross Racing 147
3 Aston Martin Racing 139
4 Martini Paddock Racing 125
5 Alpha Racing Team 87
6 True North Racing 81
7 Vansmirren Motorsports 75
8 Blue Flame Motorsports 65
9 Italian English Dynamics 58
10 Tafuro Grand Prix 49
11 Snake Motorsports 40

GPGSL Activity Check Report

Following the activity check, four drivers have received penalties for inactivity.

Joel Henrique
Tim van Dijck
Philip Oakley
Andrew Fuh

All four drivers had been on their 'second warnings' for inactivity following the Christmas activity check, and thus have been suspended from driving in the GPGSL for the remainder of Season 5.

The temporary ownership of Blue Flame Racing has been handed over to Christopher Hinz and Nathan McGregor for the rest of the season. Blue Flame Racing will then be officially dissolved by the GPGSL at the end of the season.

The GPGSL would like to apologise for lack of notice in regards to the exact timing of the activity check cut-off point. The next activity check cut-off point will be 6.00 P.M. GMT on the 24th of January 2011.

Thank you,
GPGSL

A legend has left the building :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Elvis? Again?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Christel VXR Enter the GPGSL

There were scenes of mass celebration at the Norfolk base of the GPGSL's newest team today as Christel VXR finally secured a lucrative spot on the GPGSL grid for season 6. Speaking shortly after his race debut for VSM, in which he finished 9th, Christel VXR boss Chris Copeman had this to say, "I am so pleased with how this weekend has gone. Not only did I have a good race on my debut but the news also came that Christel VXR had secured a spot for next season. We will now step up full prepearations for next season and begin working in earnest to be on the grid."

Copeman also unvieled that the team will be calling a press conference later in the week to make official announcements, but he did let slip that title sponsors Apple and Coca Cola were onboard for at least 3 seasons. He went on to say that "The GPGSL represents a golden opportunity to promote the Christel brand. We hav been working hard to put lucrative sponsorship deals in place and ensure that this venture is financially viable."

When asked about drivers Chris Copeman said that the team had already made pre-contract offers to some of the drivers on their shortlist and were still awaiting replies. He also added that his team would be open to drivers contacting them (PM Captinfranko) and that anybody who is interested should do so as soon as possible.

In closing, Chris made it clear that this opportunity had only come about due to Blue Flame having to be dissolved at the end of the season and he said "My thoughts go out to the employees and drivers of Blue Flame Motorsports.I wish Nathan and Chris the best of luck for the rest of the season."

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Rico Wrote:
> A legend has left the building :(

Had to be done ;)
@DEAN, ROFLMAO !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Unlucky lads, we'll get revenge in Adelaide :-)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Wow unexpected but SMS did good in this race! Unfortunately Houston spinned in front of Tommi, causing him to drop out of the top 12. Due to this accident however Nick was able to finish in 12th, directly scoring a point in his first race for the team, an objective Andrew Fuh only made once in all his races.

On other news, in contact with the GPGSL Andrew Fuh has been dropped by Snake Motorsports and his racing license has been revoked. This means the second test driver spot is available and will be filled by Tommi for the remainder of the season, unless we find a capable driver to fill it in.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Team Shadow Subaru Announcement

We are very pleased to welcome Jack Elleker to the Shadow Subaru family. With immediate effect, Jack will join the team as our second test driver. Jack's had a great debut season, pulling out some amazing performances in what is a less than competitive car and we're confident he'll be able to jump straight in and start challenging for test victories starting in Adelaide. Jack is replacing Ben Johnson who we'd like to thank for his help over the course of this season.

brunoboi Wrote:
> Team Shadow Subaru Announcement
>
> We are very pleased to welcome Jack Elleker to the
> Shadow Subaru family. With immediate effect, Jack
> will join the team as our second test driver.
> Jack's had a great debut season, pulling out some
> amazing performances in what is a less than
> competitive car and we're confident he'll be able
> to jump straight in and start challenging for test
> victories starting in Adelaide. Jack is replacing
> Ben Johnson who we'd like to thank for his help
> over the course of this season.

Well, that's a mighty surprise. I would've thought you'd have waited until the end of the season to bring Elleker in, seeing as how Johnson is leaving TSS at the end of the season.

Good luck to Jack at TSS, and good luck to Ben wherever he ends up for the rest of this season. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2011 01:53PM by Diax F1.
WOW, I'm speechless, guys.
Firstly, thank you Charrel for your kind words. I appreciate you being in 2nd as well, it was well deserved.

I think I won the race at the start and in the first corner. Ross had a horrible start, I don't know what went wrong there. It was easy to catch him before the first corner and then be able to attack Marko from the inside. When being in front, I actually had the advantage of free view and the car felt great. All the time I was able to go to the limit without having any trouble to control the car. I suppose this car is made for wet conditions ;-)
After the first stop, I only tried to stay out of any trouble and it worked out. This is so impressive, a race win in my first race ever. I'm so proud, I could explode :-)

News to Stu: Sorry for taking points from you ;) But in this case, I suppose you're not too angry about it

Well, I'll enjoy this win now! I don't expect us to be in the row of the top teams again, with this one win. But I hope that this impressive team performance will help us to regularly drive for points for the remainder of the season.

/addition: Jack replacing Ben already now is indeed a surprise. I'm looking forward to see where he ends up now, maybe at VSM already? Interesting situation

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2011 01:56PM by JohnMaverick.
nice result for BFM. i hope i can defend my top ten position in the championship till the end of the season. in other news: sad to see BFM vanishing after just one season

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
And now that I am a TSS test driver, here is my new helmet

Btw who do I send the files to, and in which format? ;)

Very pleased to have joined TSS from ART, I will miss the Alpha lads but look forward to a new team, just hope I don't accidentally pit into the wrong garage

I guess the logical choice for Ben would be to get some race experience like John is doing at VSM - a race position is available at True North, after all.
You. All. Suck.

17th to 6th and extended the championship lead. That's how it's done!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy