GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
SPOILERs, VIDEo ON PREVIOUS PAGE;

damn.rain and pitlane drama ruined my race. looked so good initially.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 03:27AM by BAR#10.
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "url contains wrong ID of the video"
> edit. fixed.:-)

On one hand I'm gutted, we could have and should have won that race, so close to doing it. So damn close. But on the other hand, I am very, very happy. This is the performance I expect from the car, sure we got a bit of luck regarding Davies, but Walters nailed it, he was supurb and has kept him in that seat till the end of the season. It's giving me heart that in our final few races, we might have a fairytale ending after all.

Somogyi, just didn't have the luck I don't think. Punted off a few times and to finish last of the finishers is in my opinion, very undeserved. But you got to make your own luck, and today it all seemed to be directed towards Jethro.

Overall I'm a happy owner. Good drive Jethro.

And fantastic coverage mate, loved the commentary and all that.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 04:29AM by Gaulty.
what an nightmare of a race again. It was really a shame that we collided with fuh, but that was no place for overtake... yeah, okay i blocked him. it was that sun again.
i am still confident, that we will snatch our first podium before the end of this season.

oh, and i have to thank for the coverage. great job, thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 05:11AM by Vomit.
Not a bad run for the two True North drivers, given how miserable we ran in the Testers' practice session! Guess we did find something useful by being so slow! LOL
Seriously, some people are so incompetent of driving and overtaking.. Last race I got banged off, tis race first Nick van der Voort doesnt know when to rejoin track after a spin.
But the most incompetent overtaking manouvre must be from Fisheder, I was in 11th place and he was faster, but this is just dangerous and inresponsible.

Such a shame my overtaking race with a points finish is ruined again by someone else..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
What a disaster, so disapointed.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Very disappointing for TSS after such a promising qualifying

X (@ed24f1)
Season 5 Championship Tables

Season 5 Team and Driver Boosts

Season 5 Results Tables

MAC RACING ANNOUNCEMENT

With the news that IED are going to be withdrawing from the competition
at the end of the season, it is with great pleasure that MAC Racing
announces that it will be on the grid for season 6 of the GPGSL.

We are currently in the midst of finding our new driver line up so I am here
today to encourage anyone looking for a drivers position for season 6 to
contact the MAC Racing offices. (PM Macca25)

We may stay with a similar driver line up as IED's season 5 but we want to
see what other talent is avalible out in the racing world and we are not
affraid to shake things up in terms of driver line ups.

However, there will be a least one change as I will be sending my
resignation into Blue Flame Motorsports and taking up the lead testers role
at MAC Racing.

So once again, I encourage any driver how is looking for a race seat to
contact me via PM and a decision will be made on the driver line up some
time after the close of season 5.

Thankyou.

Team Princeple of MAC Racing
Nathan McGregor
(Macca25)

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
At least some points for us both...
Looking forward for Dubai, one of my favourite tracks.
W00t Another podium finish for SCR! Leading the championship too. Did I say W00t? Nice work boys! (Y)(B)(B)(B)(B) and some (@). YAAAY! Made my day!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Btw, the coverage was AWESOME! Nice work mate.. I just love it this way..
You get to see such much action on the track, very nice!

Aston Martin Racing

Everyone here at Aston Martin are really disappointed for Adam Davies. He had the race sewn up with some fantastic driving in the dry and wet as well as some difficult drying conditions. It's such a shame his can of whoop-ass had to give one too many whoops! Keep up the good work mate, we need you to get up front and support your team mate and take some points off the other championship contenders :)

A very difficult race for Nick van der Voort, but he drove well to take 4th place after his spin despite Charrel Jalving obvious attempt to drive Nick off the track and affect the championship to make a name for himself ;-)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
YEAH ! Thats the way i like it, I'm sorry that im cheering for 2 seemingly 'dead/ghost'drivers, but I am happy that VSM took a podium and a double points finish.

Congratulations to Dean Kittleson with the race win, and i cant thank you enough for this great coverage. It was really nice to watch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Great result Chris but unlucky Nath wasn't your fault really :-)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

WOW! great stuff, to gain 15 places and finish 5th is incredible. i'm delighted with this result (Y)

edit: in general a great race, lot's of action & crashes + superb coverage

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2011 02:00PM by n00binio.
Charrel Stay's in GPGSL

"I will be racing in the GPGSL in season 6" Charrel said on Twitter.

We tried to contact his manager, his manager said the following:

Right now, I cant give many details. But I can assure you Charrel will keep racing in the GPG SL in Season 6. Halfway the Season we were checking the several options. We want to be the best of the best, we want to win races and not just grab some points every now and then. Charrel is a very fast, consistent and active driver. This season he got crashed off track by other drivers a few times, this costed him a few very good results. But we are very positive for the future!

More news will follow soon..

bad result again......
What a mess :P All in all not a bad race for me, especially considering I'm back in the lead.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy