GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Season 5 Championship Tables

Season 5 Team and Driver Boosts

Season 5 Results Tables

Once again im lucky enough to only see halfs of every single picture, so basically once again im unable to see @#$%&. And yes i waited long enough for the pictures to slowly load... they just dont.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
3rd in the championship for me and Southern Cross :)

Only problem is that I'm already 27 points behind Aleksander....:(
Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Once again im lucky enough to only see halfs of
> every single picture, so basically once again im
> unable to see @#$%&. And yes i waited long enough
> for the pictures to slowly load... they just dont.

I have this problem also but if you wait until they are done half loading then press refresh it should work. Thats what I do anyway.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
nhorry Wrote:
> danm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Something extremely frustrating with Horvaths
> > Qualy runs... race pace is pheunomenal...
> > Saturdays.... dire!
> >
> > Good to see high qualy pace on Van Dijck again,
> > its like we need to hybrid them both and they'd
> be
> > a mega-driver lol.
>
> Boss, I will be in the points again, for sure...

Or not...
That's a good result once again, let's finally get this title!
finally, some points for me. :)
Thanks for the advise, i'll try that next time :D

Macca25 Schreef:
> Rico Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Once again im lucky enough to only see halfs of
> > every single picture, so basically once again
> im
> > unable to see @#$%&. And yes i waited long
> enough
> > for the pictures to slowly load... they just
> dont.
>
>
> I have this problem also but if you wait until
> they are done half loading then press refresh it
> should work. Thats what I do anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
nice to see Florian always on points,don't worry Rod i'm sure you will recover soon;-)

My GPGSL Career
7th :) Some solid points and congrats to Dean getting the podium.
SCR a clear 3rd in the championship now.
I had a very bad qualifying, on one of my best circuits!

But the race went perfect! Our strategy was good, we were very fast at the end of the race.
I drove from a 22nd place to the 11th place.

When trying to overtake Vilela he gave me to few space on the inside. I couldnt avoid him anymore and we hit eachother.
In my opinion this was a race incident, ofcourse im frustrated but that happens if you risk overtaking.

But stil, im sorry for the team we could have scored some points here..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
I think, following our crap qualifying 10th and 13th is good. But in the grand scheme of things not good enough. We are as a constructor in 11th and last place, 6 points off 10th, we need to start the rescue plan, get this season back on track and finish with damage limitation. I thought a top 3 position would be achievable, looks like I may have been over expecting the pac of the car.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Not a good race for Alpha sadly, hopefully the next one we can grab some points

Great work by the AMR boys.
Sorry for Nick that he lost the 1st place, but 2nd and an additional point for fastest lap means only 1 point loss in the championship, that's not bad. 5th for Adam is also very good. Makes us leading the constructors, yeeah :-)

Btw: All three AMR test drivers (including Stu for IED) together in the tables...nice ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
INTERLAGOS PRESS CONFERENCE
Race winner, Marko Aleksander ( Team Shadow Subaru)

Congratulations, Marko, on your second victory here in Interagos, back to back. Last season with MPR, now TSS.
Yeah, thanks, feels great. Interlagos has been really kind to me, I have a a second place from s2 as well, actually never finished bellow fifth, unlike say Silverstone or Melbourne where I never finished inside top 5. Maybe we should swap the season opener/finisher with Interlagos (laughs)
You had a great start, took the lead from pole sitter. Was that crucial?
Actually I was a bit suprised with the start as it's not easy going into first corner and overtaking the driver on pole from our simulation.
Had a really neat start, went on the inside, then succesfully defended into T3. But no, we thought that an opportunity would present itself in the next laps, should we have the pace anyway.
Anyway, while leading, the gap remained small in the first stint, possibly due to our heavier load, those extra laps proved useful through pits. I pushed hard to remain in the lead and increased the gap, which got bit smaller in the very end with van der Voort managing to take the fastest lap. So, 15-14 is the outcome points wise, and that's the one thing that didnt go as well as it could have.

Was there a lot of pressure to win this one?
Yes obviously Aston Martin & Nick have been on a roll, winning back to back with us in 2nd, for the last two races, so we needed to turn the tide around.
He had pressure as well I suppose, a historical opportunity to threepeat, but I said - not on my account (laughs)

So, the first third of the season is behind us, your thoughts?
Obviously I am very happy with it, leading the championship, winning twice. It's been on and off. Suzuka and Melbourne really went differently as I had hoped, but overall very satisfied. I was cautios prior to the season start, as no team in the third garage (eg 3rd slot on perf) has been able to improve on last seasons position, they all fell behind,but we've managed to. We're second in constructors currently with a point difference.
Obviously some new talent has showcased this season, Kittleson, Koemmerer, Karjalainen have impressed the most and Davies get a thumbs up too. Johnson/Greidanus , TSS tester duo have race future ahead of them, I reckon
Going back to my WDC hopes , definetely can't complain about the point tally and the odds, and for once I dont have to be the comeback dude early on.
Will just have to be patient and take one race at the time while chasing the trophy that has eluded me for so long. There's a long season ahead and things will probbably get tricky

And Nick is saying let's finally take that title.
I think that's my line (laughs)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2010 08:35PM by BAR#10.
meh some points here and there.
SpaceAce Wrote:
> Was i boosted or not?

You were Matt yeh.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I think this is related to TSM but i am getting an error saying corrupted language file for the trackpack, to delete all string files?, i hate to ask a technical question but i figured this was the best place to ask.

Also dead chuffed to be top of the championship.
Well done to the AMR boys! Keep up the great work.
So qualifying went from a high of 1st to 8th to 14th to 18th on the grid.

The race went slowly up to a 10th place finish.

What the hell's happened to the races that we're so slow compared to everybody else?

I'm gonna request boost for the next 2 rounds so hopefully I can get something positive from this.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy