Celinho & Kerley - Workthread (1992 mod release on january - last tests)

Posted by kerleyf1 
Good news, and congratulations kerley!

X (@ed24f1)
Yep!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Man these cars are awesome.
Yours w.i.p. pictures are wallpaper worthy.
Beautifully.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
I don't know who has made this March (Leyton House CG911 version 1992), just tell him it's perfect like your textures !!!

Very well done !!!
owwww (Y)

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Please someone know that Grand Prix is this ?????
Is this just a test ($$$$$$$$$$$$)??????
The pilot seems to me the Giovanni Lavaggi.

it's definately lavaggi's helmet - I would argue that the scenery looks like Silverstone. F1rejects says this picture is from testing also

Big work of painting of the Alessandro Micali in the incredible carshaper of the genial one Paolo.

Jordan 192 - W.I.P.

Minardi 192 - W.I.P.

lovely job :)

Perfect!!!

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
excellent work!
Great carssssssss :)
New shoots for teamart cars (based on the same shapes that we will see ingame) and some cars too.

We (Celinho and I) working togheter with F1SR modding team from rfactor (and RF900R modeler) to release this mod in december.

P.S: We need contact with some 1991 shape authors to give us autorizathion because RF900R modify some shame and do EXCELLENT work to put them like 1992 shapes (not poor work guys, GREAT work!).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2010 01:48PM by kerleyf1.
Some shoots of rfactor (same cars are already in GP4 too, but I put this ones because they are edited):

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2010 01:56PM by kerleyf1.
oh guys, all staff is fantastic maybe a big christmas present.... thank you so much for your free work
looks awesome :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy