Celinho & Kerley - Workthread (1992 mod release on january - last tests)

Posted by kerleyf1 
Célio, I will send to you the new wheels from alesi_fan.

Célio, vou te mandar as novas rodas do alesi_fan (não sei se já te mandei).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
This cars are master :-)
Ferrari F192A 1992

Version Tobacco

Version No-Tobacco

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
celinho Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Exactly, I'm doing the old set of wheels.
> Hasbriale, it is difficult to make a prediction
> right.
> Maybe before the end of the year ....
> unfortunately ....
> We are still looking for sponsors of all Dallara,
> Venture, Jordan and Brabham.
> Link's images or images with good resolution and
> quality would help a lot.
> For both the Mod 1992 and for the Mod´s 1993 and
> 1996.
>
> Exato, estou fazendo no conjunto de rodas antigo.
> Hasbriale, é dificil fazer um previsão certa.
> Quem sabe antes do fim do ano....
> infelizmente....
> Ainda estamos em busca de todos os patrocinadores
> da Dallara, Venture, Brabham e Jordan.
> Imagens ou link´s com imagens de boa resolução
> e qualidade ajudariam muito.
> Tanto para o Mod 1992, quanto para os Mod´s 1993
> e 1996.

I found this link in Italian, if it can help you:
[www.gpx.it]
Great job, congratulations!
By npnc
Soulbringer, these are cars that have finished the MOD 1992.
Now I will start Minardi repainting, Brabham, Dallara, Jordan and Venture.
I have them with 1024 x 1024.
I'll turn them in 2048 x 2048.
I believe even the textures of McLaren, Ligier and Arrows can be made ready for me to paint.
Npnc, thanks for the link.
Many images had them, but it helped much anyway.
If, just need some specific warning

Soulbringer, estes são os carros que já terminei do MOD 1992.
Agora vou começar a repintar Minardi, Brabham, Dallara, Jordan e Venture.
Tenho elas com 1024 x 1024.
Vou transforma-las em 2048 x 2048.
Creio que até as texturas de Mclaren, Ligier e Arrows possam estar prontas para mim pintar.
Npnc, muito obrigado pelo link.
Muitas imagens as tinha, mas ajudou muito mesmo assim.
Caso, precise de alguma logo específica aviso vocês.

Great previews. Brillant work. Can't wait to get my hands on this. Keep up the great work!

I hope the LOD files for the 22 cars are below 1 MB.... (each)

Cars look really good...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2011 09:16AM by Revhead.
great dallara can not wait to drive this mod
Show!!!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Just perfect as always !!!
Amazing job!! This will be a fantastic mod!
Just a question or a simple thought...don't you think it would be better to realease the mod with the cars the you've already done and then you release the updates (differenr cars) to the mod...I don`t know, maybe is more complicated, it's just an idea, for example like the 1994 mod that Tony did...
Great Dallara Celinho!

P.S: Damon, I think is best to release all cars. So all GP4 fans can run the MOD and see if has any bug (like 1995 v2).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Awesome work guys!!! This must have taken an tremendous amount of time(Y)(Y)(Y). Looking for the beta version!! Cheers and God bless!

____
Oh Boy...........

Ready to use when released >>>>>>>>>>>> (Y)
I would like to communicate to all that follow the development of the Mod's 1992, 1993, 1996, and logos, which all my inevitable technical files relating to these mod's were lost from the HD of my PC.
Unfortunately the transfer of these files to another HD (a technician) for repairs to the motherboard of the PC in my house, there was a problem in HD, that simply does not work.
The recovery of this cost to HD, the technician who was doing this work, be prohibitive.
We are pursuing every alternative imaginable trying to recover from the hard drive formatted with the.
Sorry!!
I am devastated!!

Me gustaría comunicar a todos los que siguen el desarrollo de la MOD 1992, 1993, 1996, y logos, que todos mis archivos inevitable técnico en materia de la mod se perdieron desde el disco duro de mi PC.
Por desgracia, la transferencia de estos archivos a otro HD (un técnico) para la reparación de la placa base del PC en mi casa, era un problema en HD, que simplemente no funciona.
La recuperación de este costo a la alta definición, el técnico que estaba haciendo este trabajo, ser prohibitivo.
Nosotros estamos buscando todas las alternativas imaginables tratando de recuperar desde el disco duro formateado con el.
Lo siento!
Estoy devastada!

Gostaria de comunicar a todos que acompanham o desenvolvimento dos Mod´s 1992, 1993, 1996 e logomarcas, que por uma fatalidade técnica todos meus arquivos referentes a estes mod´s foram perdido do HD de meu PC.
Infelizmente na transferência destes arquivos para um outro HD (de um técnico), para reparos na Motherboard do PC da minha casa, aconteceu um problema neste HD, que simplesmente não funciona.
O custo para recuperação deste HD, do técnico que estava fazendo este trabalho, ser proibitivo.
Estamos buscando todas as alternativas possíveis e imagináveis junto tentando recuperar o HD formatado com os arquivos.
Sinto muito!!!!
Estou arrasado!!!!

Gentle Reminder to all... Please take backup of important data and files...

As mush as possible, try storing files Online.. Easy to recover and restore files. (Y)

Release any work if its completed... Hope this is understood....

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2011 05:57AM by hasbriale.
Sorry Celio, hope you can find a solution

:(:(:(:(:(

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy