GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Eeeeexcellent Smithers... :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
VanSmirren Motorsports by Minardi presentation

Today in Faenza, VanSmirren Motorsports by Minardi launched theire new powered by Lamborghini car.

Ricardo had a few words to share with the monkey's of the press: "Our new title challenger doesnt look like a big difference to last years car... Well thats correct! With the champ, Philip Oakley in our team we are looking set for another competetive championship. With Kevin Schroeder next to him we one of the most promising line-ups of the series. Where other teams make mistakes in signing rookies we have a experienced team. If Philip and Kevin would hve driven together last year, we still would have been constructors champions. And the fact that Kevin now has a car with a little bit more of potential it means he could only do better. We will fight for the championship with this car. Our sponsors remained loyal as does our engine supplier at the very end."

About his testdrivers Ricardo said: "Let there be no doubts, Jethro (who i also was in the running for the 2nd race seat at the team) has the experience to be quick straight away and possibily win the testdrivers campaign. Redmer Postma on the other hand is a rookie, BUT in the W300 he showed that he has a great talent. He stopped his active racing career because e got dismotivated driving at the back. WE can give him a car thats able to win. He should be fine, he might be a rookie in this series but the team could even learn from him."

Now i leave it up to Philip and Kevin (where you guys could speak with after the launch) to reveal the car.

Also I would like to thank Spidey for doing this render, great job Spidey!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2009 01:24PM by Rico.
I can't stop drooling over that car. I can't wait to drive it; hope it drives as well as it looks. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

GPGTV' QUICK ANALYSIS

It was at the VSM by Minardi presentation of their good looking new car, that their owner Van Smirren said very confident words:
If Philip and Kevin would have driven together last year, we still would have been constructors champions.
Let's take a look at the math. Presssumably he meant Phillips and Kevin points would be enough, so 91+42 would be 133 for Minardi and Double F would have their 117.
Yes, that seems correct. However we can't forget Marko Aleksander's 80 points. They have to go somewhere in the equasion, so let's say that Aleksander would have been in Double F driving instead of Walters.
That would mean Double F would have 80 Aleksander' points and 89 Santilal's
Thus Minardi 133 (Oak, Sch) and Double F 169 (San, Ale).
So, no, there is no such guarantee from the inside series perspective, that Minardi would still have been champions last year with Schroeder instead of Aleksander in this case.

/analysis brought to you by BAR#10.rattles.on.incoherently.for.miles productions.
//Just spicing things up one week before the start of second season.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2009 02:03PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Hmm, didn't quite want my car shown just yet Jorge.

But I love that helmet, very original.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmm, didn't quite want my car shown just yet
> Jorge.

If you want ill delete the image.
Just tell me.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Tim, that is a awesome helmet!!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
COMING JANUARY 30th, only on GPGTV,

GPG SUPERLEAGUE,S2-09,

first race, live from Melbourne, Australia

To make sure you see it, order it on only on don't pay per view!

GPGTV Youtube Channel
J-C Wrote:
> Gaulty Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hmm, didn't quite want my car shown just yet
> > Jorge.
>
> If you want ill delete the image.
> Just tell me.

If you wouldn't mind please

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty Wrote:
> J-C Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> > If you want ill delete the image.
> > Just tell me.
>
> If you wouldn't mind please

Picture deleted and i apologyze.
Very sorry.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
No need to apologise, you didn't know.

6 Time Race Winners
Velox Team Launch

Ladies and gentlemen. The moment you have all been waiting for has come. The unveiling of the 2009 Velox racing car!

Hooray!

But you will say 'what was that finishing touch you were talking about? Your car is still all the same!'

That is correct, MY car is still the same, so I present you Matt Houstons car!

You already know Matts new helmet, so I only present my own:

<insert standard 'we have a lot of potential blabla' 'we are going to be better this year etc' crap here>
Lovin' Matt's car! Stands out a mile away. ;)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

LOL, That's a nice surpirse to the guy in front of him, might end up blinding them off the road ;)
Nick!

What a pleasant surprise. I guess matt will be very happy ;)
Monil!

here's the KERS picture! good luck trying to copy :P

Stoopid Stunts

The new column by Stoopid Reporter Ernie B. LemonSlice, brought to you by GPGTV

Anyone expecting this to be a considered and concise report into the comings and goings of the GPGSL in the past week are sadly mistaken. Why? Because there hasn’t been any comings and goings in the last week!

However, there has been a massive mystery on our hands here at GPGTV Towers* (caravan*, burger van*, donut bar*, tent* … delete as appropriate). The shocking disappearance of Alpha Motorsports new cars! Yours truly, Stoopid Reporter Ernie B. JamDoNut was dispatched forthwith to investigate the theft of the two cars...

Discover what I discovered! Find out what I found out! Uncover what I uncovered! Be amazed ... yeh alright!
All is revealed in my bowel movingly awesome new column Stoopid Stunts at THE OFFICIAL GPGTV/farked WEBSITE [gpgtv.webs.com]

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy