Re: Monza 1995-1999 beta + paul ricard 1986-1990 beta *56k warning*

Posted by n00binio 
lmfao

and i tested the wad with other dat and the pitcrew appeared as well..

ahahah i have no idea Paulo.
hey people..
Paulo found what was wrong with the pitcrew.....

heres the link to solve it..

all you guys have to do is substitute the COL file in wad for this one and the track will be ok

[rapidshare.com]

thanks PAULO!
OK!!! grateful

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
I know you've finished the Track pimpones, but if I could make one request:
Could you maybe remove those trees on the inside of turn 4, and make the horizon 'hills' a lot lower?

Great track, Thanks. :)

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
long promised and finally back on my agenda:
i've restarted my silverstone pre 91 layout project. i used berger fan's trackmap posted long ago and the layout seems quite accurate. the dat is brand new and no comparison to the initial version. as ttm allowed the use of monza 07 textures and objects i have made use of some textures and trees (ofc he gets mentioned in the readme) and it's looking quite good so far (at least imo)

pics and more infos soon :)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
yes, looking forward to this project!

X (@ed24f1)
a pic showing the current state of the track. there's still a lot to do but i hope it won't take long.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2009 05:47PM by n00binio.
pre 91

jep, completely new

a little preview clip. there are still some small things and testing to do but the end is near :)

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

are you working on a specific year?This layout was used from 1987 to 1990,and we have a 1988 mod by Tony.

Looks good

My GPGSL Career
not really, the layout is accurate but i won't do exact 1990 adverts etc but i won't complain if anyone else wants to do this after the release

thanks, nice sig btw :)

i suppose you are referring to me? if so, thanks - i am hoping Badoer can finally score a point! ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy