[RELEASED] GP4 1996 Season - v1.0 (after 13 years now!) - NEWS: 1996 Trackpack v0.5 in first post!

Posted by kerleyf1 
Thank you guys, amazing work, as usual!!! :)

Just a question: there will be a "BETA 0.95" with all theser updates, in the future?
wmarzia Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you guys, amazing work, as usual!!! :)
>
> Just a question: there will be a "BETA 0.95" with
> all theser updates, in the future?

+1
yes, Kerley is waiting for the last missing cars to be finished as far as i know
Yes, just waiting for last cars (Ligier and Footwork), some beta tests and release. :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
quick question regarding the new Ligier and McLaren in game using the CSM mod - the suspension, cockpit textures are white? how do I fix this please?
There are new ones released, this bugs don't show up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2014 01:47PM by kerleyf1.
I checked that it is the latest version of the ligier, still the same, I opened the car's gp4 file in gp4builder and noticed the suspension is mapped as carbon.tga, yet in the liger folders their is no "carbon" file, also in the "common" folder within "cars"?
I think I included the carbon and glow textures in either the Williams or the Tyrrell pack, not sure though. Will check tomorrow and upload them if necessary.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2014 10:38PM by kedy89.
I have the same problema with the ligier...
Ligier in the mod released is not the final version yet. Calm guys, the final release will be the best one.

Kerley: We are talking about the White parts in the new Ligier, not the one that is in the mod
strange thing is, i've tested the Ligier before release and didn't noticed any problems, but if you are missing the files, you can use the glow tex and the carbon tex that's placed in the Williams Melbourne folder ;)

here's a screen of my Ligier and as you can see, there's all perfect, even if i didn't copied the files from Williams to Ligier

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2014 07:15AM by quickslick.
The Williams contained the carbon and glow textures, so if you've installed everything correctly, there shouldn't be any problems. The fact that they're placed in Williams\Hi\Melbourne instead of Common\Hi can't be the problem, as this is the default Williams path and thus these files are always added to the wad.

Some mods
that's what i want to say, there's everything installed correctly here and therefore i don't have any problems with the carbon and glow textures.
Have there been any recent developments gentlemen? :)

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Near to finish project. Wait a little more. :-)

No date to release the version 1.0, but will be released ok?

Updated Monza texture for the Ligier: [www.mediafire.com]

Thanks to Jürgen for finding out the missing logo :)

Some mods
thank you very much Tobi for the quick update:)
Thanks kedy and Jürgen to keep the mod alive.

You guys are great.

Hi,
Some newest Dome F105 previews.
There is not much work to be done, i.e add some logos, paint shadows on both sides, change some objects, add disk glow objects.
Cheers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2014 09:27PM by soulbringer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy