[RELEASED] GP4 1996 Season - v1.0 (after 13 years now!) - NEWS: 1996 Trackpack v0.5 in first post!

Posted by kerleyf1 
PERFECT!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
GREAT!
Hm, Flash hasn't been logged in for more than 3 months, don't think we'll get news on the Footwork soon :/

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Hi guys :-)
Sorry i've not been around in the last few months, my real life is busy to the point were i'm dying :( lol meanly because of the summer ... but xmas is on it way now ;)
Anyway I'm looking to get some free time as of next week (only Saturdays) on working on GP4 stuff, so i'll use that day every week on the cars for this Mod (Jordan & Footwork) :)
After getting a PM from kedy89 the other day, I really want to finish these cars for you all to enjoy :)
I'll put up some updated screenshots on the 18th October of the Jordan and Footwork and work from there :)
If it looks like i've disappeared at any time, feel free to PM me, as my GPG inbox is linked to my iPhone and if I get a message from you guys, it will give me that kick up the ass to get in contact :-) lol
Again sorry for the long delay guys.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2014 05:10AM by Flash Formula.
great news about the Jordan and Footwork Dan (Y)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2014 11:45AM by quickslick.
Hi Flash!

Keep it up in real life. We need this :-)

About GP4, don't worry. We still here, I think soo many year from now, the last one, the few ones, but GP4 still our great game.

If you need help tell us.

Thanks for all people involved on this project.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
great work at the tires Ruben, absolutely great(Y), but if i may say something about the rims, the Forti green rims are a little bit to brightened aswell as the ligier ones

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 10:45PM by quickslick.
Holy s***! Unbelievable quality! Astonishing!
Sweet! :)

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Just SPETACULAR Ruben!

Is that the new Footwork?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
so damn awesome!!!! (B)
Nice work.

no Dan, these are the new tyres :)
quickslick Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> great work at the tires Ruben, absolutely
> great(Y), but if i may say something about the
> rims, the Forti green rims are a little bit to
> brightened aswell as the ligier ones

I looks like that due the editing, this is a real picture of the green Antera rims:

The rim color of the Ligier is the same as the Ferrari, it looks brighter due my editing.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
ah ok, very nice:)
Amazing!
quickslick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no Dan, these are the new tyres :)

I noticed that, they look fantastic. Just thought I might have spotted a new Footwork/Arrows there in the screenshot.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
what a great job guys (Y)(Y)(Y). tyres and cars look Amazing!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy