[RELEASED] GP4 1996 Season - v1.0 (after 13 years now!) - NEWS: 1996 Trackpack v0.5 in first post!

Posted by kerleyf1 
their was also a pre-season testing livery for the Jordan (green & white - don't have a pic to hand ) could someone kindly produce that scheme as well please?
let's see :)
I think he means this one.

Certainly a looker.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
:-O Beautiful, Wonderful Car....(H)

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
thats the one! :-)
Someone mentioned a Ligier?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Very nice Tobi. I'll be sending you new files in few minutes :-)

btw. Someone mentioned Forti FG03?

yeah, fantastic from both of you Tobi and Vladimir(Y)(Y)
:-O:-O:-O

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
(Y)(Y)(Y) More thumbs up to both of you!!!
It was me on both accounts. Lovely work so far guys.

Wow!!!

Nice from booth of you guys. Thanks for the quick, and silent work! Very nice car paitings. (Y)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Fabulous work Vladimir :)

Ferrari2007 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay mate thanks for that.
>
> I'll still be using your other cam positions which
> are great. As I said it is just a matter of
> preference :)

Have to come back to this one, could you tell me which resolution you use?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Well after some internet issues and being offline for afew days, I'm up online again now :-)(y)

Latest News :
The Jordan mapping is now finished and the shape is fully updated to season track spec (All Versions), Ingame test screenshots coming soon :-)
Started painting the base colours on the Jordan and making a template for QuickSlick to add the Logos (All Track Versions) :-)
-----
Also started updating the Footwork shape to season track spec ready for re-mapping :-)
-----
Prepping the Garages and Pitstands textures for Cleberpister's Trackpacks, Just looking for more images :-)

Great looking Ligier and Forti guys (y) Good job :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash, along with the efforts of Soulbringer, Tobi and Bernard you've helped rejuvenate this project.

It's truly great to see. A perfect example of people pulling together in a community which is to often plagued by in-fighting and petty arguments.

Jurgen my old friend, I look forward to seeing you work your magic on the track specific liveries :)

Kerley, once again my thanks to you for overseeing the project. Great work mate.

Loving the progress guys, it's nice to see some good paint jobs on my cars and its great to see Soulbringer involved in shaping, the shapes are truly excellent. Keep it up :)

We need to thank you too Fongu for the very, very nice shapes. :-) (Y)

Jordan 196 (1996) - Ingame Model Test Shots

Ignore the Alphas, they are only basic at the moment :-)
The yellow model is pretty much the early version and the gold model has all the updates thoughout the season :-)
Making the Base Colours, Damage Textures, Shadows, Lighting and Bodylines and also the Templates for QuickSlick Logos :)
I'll keep you all posted on it's progress :-)

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy