DTM 2005 Mod + Trackpack **released**

Posted by b-tone 
Re: DTM 2005 Mod + Trackpack **released**
Date: December 28, 2007 11:13AM
Posted by: james84
I don't think I'll download it, as I'm more interested in F1 than other motorsports, and I don't want to change my 2007 homemade mod,but the screenshot show that the quality of this addon is quite remarkable, especially the tracks!
Great job!
Date: December 28, 2007 11:57AM
Posted by: torana_05
awesome work love the physics much better than rfactor. it actually feels like the car has weight in it. really good work, now for a v8 supercar mod with bathurst

Date: December 28, 2007 03:26PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Date: December 29, 2007 10:21AM
Posted by: b-tone
@HondaF1Fan - thanks :) probably is one of the better DTM ones...but still room for improvement!

@FinRAka - add it to the \Data\GpxPatch\gpxcinfo.ini file. There is already an unused F1.ini one there, so change it to dtm.ini and add the ini and tga to the pnl folder

@Sapo - real revs are closer to 8000, but with GP4's physics there are a lot of compromises to make.

@Briere - they are pretty quick and fast to accelerate. Ithink these physics reach top gear too quickly though. You could try editing the cc setupsin the maguc data of the tracks (the .tmd files)

@torana05 - thanks :)
We thought of releasing a mod with just the Opel and templates, so creating things like Aussie v8 series would be possible...as for Bathurst it seems to be among the most request tracks so who knows :p
Check [f1virtual.blogspot.com] or [www.grandprixx.com] for some news on the Opel mod and a (85-95 F1) screenshot: [www.grandprixx.com]

@james84 - thanks. With CSM you wouldn't need to change anything :)

____
Tony

Date: January 21, 2008 09:46AM
Posted by: nhorry
Still wonderfull, but I'M now 5-6 seconds faster than AI cars. How can I slow myself a little bit without making new performance files? Is it possible?

Thanks in advance, nhorry
Date: January 21, 2008 02:20PM
Posted by: dkpioe
some of the tracks seem to be badly optimised, cpu usage seems much higher, and framerate slower, even though level of detail is similar to some standard gp4 tracks+high def textures added.
Date: January 21, 2008 02:44PM
Posted by: MarioB
dkpioe schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> some of the tracks seem to be badly optimised, cpu
> usage seems much higher, and framerate slower,
> even though level of detail is similar to some
> standard gp4 tracks+high def textures added.

Just a kind of reaction i can expect from you, so that doesn't suprise me at all. I respect your opinion, but it's complete bs, specially about the level of detail....
But we will wait for your tribute to the gp4 community. Thanks dkpioe...

Date: January 21, 2008 03:01PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
dkpioe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> some of the tracks seem to be badly optimised, cpu
> usage seems much higher, and framerate slower,
> even though level of detail is similar to some
> standard gp4 tracks+high def textures added.

Yep as expected your bad comments are everywhere in this forum.
Puff i dont know why i even bother to write this post to tell you!!.
Date: January 24, 2008 02:51PM
Posted by: KGrant
Can someone help me with this MOD,

All i want really is the norisring track.

I tried instaling the whole trackset through TSM using the instructions but I still get the original tracks.

Any ideas?

Kx
Date: January 30, 2008 12:25PM
Do you use TSM? Heres a quick guide for it [www.grandprixx.com]

____
Tony

Date: February 24, 2008 10:12AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Drove DTM again last night, great mod! :) But I still have a problem with the visor tint being too dark. It's so dark I have to drive in tcam view just to find my turn in points on corner entry - otherwise I see them too late.

Is there a way to remove this visor tinting to get a clearer view - like the in cockpit view where the drivers hands are visible? That view is crystal clear, but I prefer having the visors on....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: April 20, 2008 09:00AM
Posted by: SilverBlaze
As some might have noticed, GP4DB gives an error message "not available", when you try to download the mod.
Would really like to be able to download this again, as I lost the file while reinstalling Windows.

Cheers.

HD SUZUKA - MENU ADDONS - ONBOARD CAMERAS - VIDS
Date: April 20, 2008 06:54PM
Posted by: F33LTH3F0RC3
Not sure if I should tell you this but if you copy the address in the pop up box that says not available, put into another window and delete the part in the address that says download.php?file= and then you will be able to continue :)
Date: April 20, 2008 08:39PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
That worked! I was trying to download Oulton Park, and taking the PHP link out solved it. It makes me wonder if there's an error in the PHP script. :)

Thanks. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: April 21, 2008 03:28AM
No, you shouldn't really say that.
Sometimes the files are unavailable for a reason - I'm trying to improve service, but without spending a lot more money on it there isn't much to be done.

____
Tony

Date: April 21, 2008 11:21AM
Posted by: SilverBlaze
It's okay, do what you see the best. However, could files like this, which are only available on your website, be downloadable, and some other mods which you can get elswhere, like the '06 Mod, be unavailable..

HD SUZUKA - MENU ADDONS - ONBOARD CAMERAS - VIDS
Date: April 21, 2008 11:30AM
Posted by: paranoik0
An alternative could be a rapidshare account, like the folks at GP4World used to have.

Just throwing out suggestions.
Date: April 21, 2008 12:03PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
don't worry i have all the stuff uploaded on rapidshare account. I've i see people have problems with files, i provide for them only a download rapidshare link.
Date: April 21, 2009 08:37PM
Posted by: Pont
can i use these tracks without using TSM?
Date: April 22, 2009 04:30AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
yes.

install them with TSM, and then go to GP4Directory\Tracks\Brno (for example) and take the Dat and Wad from there.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy