who else gets excited when you see the last post is by...

Posted by ralv585 
who else gets excited when you see the last post is by...
Date: February 22, 2007 09:47PM
Posted by: ralv585
...people like nicola, enzojz, schroeder, dahie, bojan...etc post something?

i love it when they do, i see them as gp4 celebrities ;)

(dont be offended if i missed you out)

ya a little bit. But u missed out Paolo and Andry!! (JPMFW and Mitsuro Sano)
Monza972 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ya a little bit. But u missed out Paolo and
> Andry!! (JPMFW and Mitsuro Sano)

Sorry but thats not the same like the names ralv585 wrote and yes this guys are also modders.
The names i miss are Öggo, Erik and some others in the upper list.
I always get excited when I see threads with new cars, helmets, carshapes etc. in, they are always such good quality.

[www.myspace.com]
@monza, thats not the finished list, there is a ...etc

buy yeah oggo, erik, wai...etc for me personally are top of the list.

guys like mitsuro, paolo, ruboy, lee, gezeere...etc are the new breed, give them a few more years and they too will go down as gp4 greats!

Yeah thats true and the more they will be is better for the community.
Hmm I get excited about other stuff not about names ;)

Magic Senna
I don`t belong on that list anyway,i have no issue with saying that diego,Erik and co are better Painters i think my friend Steve(Intweb)should be on there though.I`m also really honoured to be working with Erik on something at the moment,maybe one day i`ll be good enough to go on that list :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2007 10:18PM by jpmfw.
this isn't a list of who is great and who is not, everyone who contributes gets maximum respect because of their hard work and commitment.

the reason i started this thread was just to see who else gets excited or thinks its cool when they post something.

its not a popularity contest.

when jpmfw posts it like "cool, he's got some news on his cars"
ruboy "cool, important track developments"
lee "cool, some new screens lets take a look"
raulongo "cool, new renders"
etc
etc

the reason i get excited with the people i've mentioned and missed out, is partly because they dont post that often, so when they do its like "cool, what have they got to say?"

@paolo, you're way too humble ;)

I do not care a lot about popularitylists, but if i'am looking at this, i really miss b-tone and teraur. B-tone for his mods, and teraur for his cars in those mods, which are always being a very large parts of the better mods.

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
ofc i do!

but its not only the fact they are "GP4 celebrities" but also the fact they dont post so often... so when i see their post im interested to se what they wrote :P

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
and why has spoony not been mentioned yet

You may now officially pee your pants.

Greetings.

Website | Blog | Twitter | CTDP: Site Blog Twitter
Lol thats it Dahie.
Re: who else gets excited when you see the last post is by...
Date: February 23, 2007 03:00PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
sorry to see no one remembers the track makers....
gildoorf & myself are worth a mention..& not forgetting L02k...
for making track making possible.
seeing my as a celebrity makes me feel like paris hilton... :)
well really, i am often on this page to see whats going on, but also i don´t post that often, thats true.
i don´t think anybody should get upset not finding his name on that list, and i don´t think this list was finished...

but the thing is, that the guys on that "list" are really in modding this game for a long time now, or maybe started before with gp3 or gp2. this guys are more the grandpa´s of gp4 than celebrities. but we have a lot of experience... ;)
like i released my first cockpit-shape for gp4 in december 2002.
the other two games i was modifing just for private purposes.
i saw myself more as a quiet member of this community, try to do my things in a good quality, and then give it to you without much hype.

but to keep this community and this sim alive and still continuing, we need all modders !
and with giving us some tips or some contructive comments we will reach a better qualtiy.
and if i should make a list it would be very long, all that tracks, cars, arts, mod-compilations...
and like ralv585 (this time i got it right) said: "dont be offended if i missed you out"

schroeder
schroeder a �rit:
> i don´t think anybody should get upset not
> finding his name on that list, and i don´t think
> this list was finished...

exactly what i said, no body made and entire list, just some examples so no reasons to get upset to anyone who doesnt have his name on these posts...

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
to me all are good whether they do big ones or small ones or rare quality work. i appreciate all of them.
i don't think it's good to open thread like this and divide our community like this way. may be ego feeling develop among others. we are all humans but not all of us think in same way.some may find difficult when not seen their names up there and maynot show up their feelings here but def'ly gets hurt b'coz we are big GP4 family and if family neglects u , sure u'll get hurt. i hope u got my point without taking in a offend way.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Re: who else gets excited when you see the last post is by...
Date: February 24, 2007 06:39AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
sunil Wrote:
> to me all are good whether they do big ones or
> small ones or rare quality work. i appreciate all
> of them.
> i don't think it's good to open thread like this
> and divide our community like this way. may be ego
> feeling develop among others. we are all humans
> but not all of us think in same way.some may find
> difficult when not seen their names up there and
> maynot show up their feelings here but def'ly gets
> hurt b'coz we are big GP4 family and if family
> neglects u , sure u'll get hurt. i hope u got my
> point without taking in a offend way.

I totally agree with you. Wise words.

Cheers :)
I get excited when I see my own post - and when it snows...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy