Want a sponsor logo . . . ?

Posted by Willb 
Re: Want a sponsor logo . . . ?
Date: May 02, 2015 03:53PM
Posted by: BeastifulleonofF1
Hi Everyone!
Did you heard about Jean-Pierre Beltoise's Death (1937-2015)?
I have found of sponsors logo from JPB's helmet during f1 carrer is garage Stand14 of Monlhery
Date: May 06, 2015 03:25PM
Posted by: Rot Teufel
sad to know about, cause none of motorsport site i follow give this sad news :(

Anyway, i'm looking forward to an hi res version of armèn logo, the one with a yellow lion with two swords, a crown in a triangle shape. Maybe some swedish users know more than me. I guess is something related to swedish army.

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2015 09:55PM by Rot Teufel.
Date: May 06, 2015 04:15PM
Posted by: quickslick
i only found these two logos, btw. it's a logo from a swedish army motocycling

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2015 04:19PM by quickslick.
Date: May 06, 2015 07:29PM
Hi everyone !
I have found unknown personal sponsors of Yannick Dalmas racesuit and helmet after TP de France two-season fiasco(87-88)inpicture
Here is Desquenne et Giral \
Groupe Schneider
CFE-CGC = Confédération française de l'encadrement-Confédération générale des cadres.
Note to Rot Teufel don't be angry about Beltoise's death .
Date: May 06, 2015 09:53PM
Posted by: Rot Teufel
Thanks, that's exactly the logo i was search for. Many thanks (Y)(B)

BeastifulleonofF1 Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Note to Rot Teufel don't be angry about Beltoise's death .

Seems that the sad face code ": - (" is related to the red face. Meanwhile the ": (" is the right one. :(

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

Date: May 06, 2015 09:58PM
your welcome, Rot :)
Date: May 08, 2015 06:57AM
Hi everyone!
I have prepared list of Tarso Marques Personal sponsor list used exclusively for two races in '96
1.Hudson-same logo from Forti's car , you can also write Hudson Posto de Gasolina
2.Colorama with Kodak Filmes logo (Ex-Gugelmin sponsor since 1988)
3.Relogios Magnum (watches)
4.Kibon(Ice cream maker, you can see logo in 1996 Pedro diniz helmet)
5.Impressora Paranaense
6.Banestado
What do you think?
I have two questions about for my earlier sponsor achievements:
What doyou think about Emilio de Villota's Bendiberica logo used in 76-78 , Challoils +1 logo from Reilly-Shadow, Apollon , Spirit , Toleman and Arrows , Motorscan's Zerolight and Bodegas Totals Vinos Promocion from Jordan -Peugeot 197 during Argentinian gp 97?
Do you want hi-res photo of Jan Lammers March CG911B nose cone featuring white octangle under before BP logo from Corbis 42-35504408 picture?
Date: May 12, 2015 06:53AM
Colorama's alternative logo is here
Date: May 12, 2015 06:55AM
Do you know everyone Canon before sponsoring Williams F1 has sponsored Reine Wisell in 74 and Vittorio Brambilla in 76-77?
Date: May 17, 2015 11:46AM
Hi everyone!
I have found owner of Thierry Boutsen's sponsor Millfix during 85-88 season
Date: May 18, 2015 09:57PM
AWwww! Sorry :-o i forgot finishing writing about sponsors like Canon also sponsored Patrick Tambay in 1978-79 after Brambilla and before dealing with Williams f1 and Insetex is a last personal sponsor of Tarso Marques
I found also one of two flag personal sponsors of Johnny Herbert exclusively in Austrlaian gp including AGFA promoting ChromaPress brand (future sponsor of Prost GP) after Aimon Trading Company Bon Appetit since 1993 until 1996
It's Tektronix
Date: May 18, 2015 10:25PM
Hi everyone!
I found photo of Arrows a6 Canadian gp 1983 with Pepsi deca (Pepsi free in french)
Final Notice : the picture of Tarso Marques car with Insetex logo you can find at [www.flickr.com]
Date: May 23, 2015 08:29AM
Hi everyone!
I have identified some sponsors like Artema Articoli tecnici flag sponsor for Tyrrell with tower wings Imola gp 98 after Piolanti and Unifin and Minardi European GP 99

Photo features old Artema logo used for this mentioned teams

photo features present Artema logo
1.Do you know Fogo de Chao Churrascaria flag sponsored March in 92 Minardi in 93 and Simtek in 94-95 during Brazilian gps ?

2.Do you know GWS initials standed for Gabriel Wilhelm Sohlberg who personally with Neste sponsored JJ Lehto in 89 with Luhta and Nokia Data and Mika Hakkinen in 91 with Iltalehti ?
3.Do you know Fasta Pasta sponsored Lambo in 91 and Jordan in 92-95 during Austrlaian gp?
4.Do you know Riccardo Rosset when he droved Footwork-Arrows-Hart in 1996 supported Brazilian olympic team displaying Olimpiadas 96 Valeu Brasil and Rio de Janeiro candidate city for 2004 olympics (pre-Winning for 2016)
(Notice:Sorry for the disappearance of Johnny Herbert's 1997 photo from Gettyimages and Tarso marques f3000 1995 photo in Flickr, but you can go to the mentioned websites write to the searchbar and find)
Date: May 23, 2015 08:43AM
I have found also logo of Kobe's Pasta House Volcano flag sponsor during japanese gp for Forti in 95 and Ligier in 96
Date: May 23, 2015 09:31AM
I have also found a Jean-Denis Deletraz's sponsor from Australian gp 1994 in Larrousse LH94 it's International Supercross indoors event in Palexpo Geneva(Deletraz's Home) with 94 in Brush Script font
Date: May 24, 2015 01:27PM
Sorry the image of International Supercross Indoors Geneve in Lucky strike(sponsored this event until 1993) Kabel Ultra font from Ebay never show up but i found in fr.picclick.com

i have found sponsors like :
Bonta Doc and Mare are SOCIETA' ITALIANA ALIMENTI brands from Tarquini's helmet exclusively in 1992

Avila is a Charlier-Brabo Group brand a flag sponsor for Pacific-Ford during Belgian gp 95
Date: May 24, 2015 09:29PM
Posted by: fandericciardo3
Anyone who has got the logo of Fritz Kaiser Group logo which sponsored Sauber back in 1998 and 1999?
Date: May 24, 2015 09:42PM
Hi Fandericciardo3!
Fritz Kaiser group sponsored Sauber also in 1997 until 2000 as fkg.com .
I suggest enter simply Google.com write to the searchbar Sauber 1997, 1998, 1999 or 2000 and enter graphics , check it out !
What do you think about previous sponsor posts from my BeastifulleonF1 pages?
Date: May 25, 2015 08:30AM
Posted by: fandericciardo3
BeastifulleonofF1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Fandericciardo3!
> Fritz Kaiser group sponsored Sauber also in 1997
> until 2000 as fkg.com .
> I suggest enter simply Google.com write to the
> searchbar Sauber 1997, 1998, 1999 or 2000 and
> enter graphics , check it out !
> What do you think about previous sponsor posts
> from my BeastifulleonF1 pages?

What do you mean with "enter graphics"?
Date: May 25, 2015 12:59PM
you can try this one

[www37.zippyshare.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy