Good F1grahics file?

Posted by DAMON96 
Good F1grahics file?
Date: May 14, 2016 02:25AM
Posted by: DAMON96
For a problem I had to re install the game, but the graphics are not as good as it used to be, too much shining on the cars and not so powerful colors, and a lot of haze at the start of the grand prix...but looks like I can't set the game in high resolution (Looks like effect not a problem) is there anyway to get a very good f1graphics. Thanks in advance

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2016 04:37AM by DAMON96.
Re: Good F1grahics file?
Date: May 14, 2016 07:04AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
To set whatever resolution you want:

Open F1Graphics.cfg

1			; f1graphics.cfg controls all settings (default 0)
1920			; [RELEASE] Game 3D Horizontal Resolution
1080			; [RELEASE] Game 3D Vertical Resolution

They are the first three lines in the file.
Set the first line to 1 - it is 0 by default - and then change the other two to your resolution.
That example is for a 1920x1080 monitor.

Here is an example of an F1Graphics file where everything is Very High quality: [pastebin.com]

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Date: May 14, 2016 06:36PM
Thanks, BUT, I still have this graphic problem and I can't fix it...any ideas?

Date: May 14, 2016 07:07PM
Posted by: fandericciardo3
Which graphic problem is it?
Date: May 14, 2016 09:10PM
Looks like is not set on high..especially on the cars, you see the lines of the Rothmans very clearly

I had to re install the game, for other problem, and now looks like I can't set the graphics high or ia a good resolution,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2016 09:21PM by DAMON96.
Date: May 15, 2016 02:48AM
Posted by: phantaman
You have to find a good balance between what u need and that your graphics card can provide. For you understand... The old f1graphics file from my GP4 was balanced for a Radeon HD 5870. When I removed the old drivers, turned off the PC, remove physically the HD 5870, physically installed the new graphics card (R9 280), installed new driver (Crimson), made some adjustments, then load the CSM and redetect the graphics in GP4, the f1graphics.cfg which served perfectly for the HD 5870, did not work as expected for the R9 280, so I had to redo it. manually

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Date: May 15, 2016 05:00AM
But it worked great until 2 days ago when I got a problem and I got to re install the game, and everything is the same that it was before, so I don't know what is the problem
Date: May 15, 2016 05:27AM
Posted by: phantaman
everything remains the same to your PC (hardware) then by a non identified problem you reinstalled the grand prix 4? or reinstalled the entire operating system and applications (applied an image on hdd)?
could be the video driver version (some other missing drivers or, something worse as the power supply that does not properly feed all hardware connected to it), but this is only a speculation, okay?

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2016 05:31AM by phantaman.
Date: May 15, 2016 06:16AM
No, no, only the GP4, the problem was that I was loading CSM to play and the power went down...so CSM never restore properly, and now everything works fine except the graphics...
I used a graphic made by Jurgen (Quickslick) but now nothing seems to works..is like is not in high resolution, even if you see the colors are not bright at all

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2016 06:22AM by DAMON96.
Date: May 16, 2016 07:32PM
Looks like there is no way to fix this...I re installed the game again and it doesn't work...I don't get it...I cannot increase the quality of the cars...they look fuzzy and with pixels

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2016 08:47PM by DAMON96.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy