Windows 10 & ZaZ Tools

Posted by timtoffee 
Windows 10 & ZaZ Tools
Date: July 31, 2015 12:27PM
Posted by: timtoffee
Hey guys just wonderinf has anyone had any problems running any of Zaz's tools on windows 10, For some reason I keep getting a system error even thlough I try to run them as admin and in win xp-sp3 compatibilty mode.

Re: Windows 10 & ZaZ Tools
Date: July 31, 2015 12:40PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
Nope. Tried CSM, Slimtex and TSM and all worked fine for me, even without using compatibility mode. I'd suggest to de-install ZAZ tools and then do a clean re-install. Maybe that'll already fix your problem. This error message usually points to a missing library file. Maybe that got lost during the Win10 upgrade.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: July 31, 2015 01:04PM
Posted by: NickJW
I also don't have any problems, had the same issue on win8 but when i run it without compability mode it runs perfectly on win8 and win10

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Date: July 31, 2015 01:56PM
I'll have to see if I can get the installer version as I just have the Rar version. I tried taking it off and put it back on but same result
Date: July 31, 2015 02:10PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
Since NickJW is also using it without compatibility mode without problems, maybe you could try that first? Otherwise, have a look at Mortal's signature. There you'll find the installer version of ZAZ tools for download.

That reminds me: My Windows Defender was activated after the Win10 upgrade, although I had deactivated it in Win7. The first thing it did was flagging a file from another game. So maybe check the Windows Defender, too, for files that it might have been flagged. Also check other antivirus software for that reason. Possibly, any of those just flagged a file needed for ZAZ tools and it's common knowledge that there are one or two files in ZAZ tools that are mistakenly flagged as viruses by some antivirus softwares.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: July 31, 2015 02:12PM
Thanks guys I'll have a look tonight and update you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy