Montreal Pitstand problem [Solved]

Posted by Slasher 
Montreal Pitstand problem [Solved]
Date: May 31, 2015 06:57AM
Posted by: Slasher
Hello Everyone.

Below is an image from 3D Editor of Pitstands i have put in (courtesy of Mr Pibbs i think it was) at Montreal, yet which are not showing up in the game.

I have done this to 5 previous tracks without a hitch using the same method, yet for some unknown reason refuse to show up in this track.

Can anyone give me some guiding points as to what might be the problem?

Cheers,

Slasher.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2015 01:06PM by Slasher.
Re: Montreal Pitstand problem
Date: May 31, 2015 11:14AM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
You mean this beautiful pitstands are not shown up in the game? Have you checked your ingame graphic settings already?
Date: June 01, 2015 04:06PM
Its worked the previous 5 Tracks ive installed them into.

If i left the graphics settings the same, would some tracks show it and some not?

Slasher.
Date: June 01, 2015 04:17PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
Well, just set the graphic settings for showing every single object, so the highest possbile graphic settings. When the pitstands are still not there in the game, the problem is somewhere else.
Date: June 01, 2015 11:51PM
Posted by: maxi82
first =the editor is completely outdated
second = objects have classes (nstand-farstand-required-nland etc) named like this?
third= what clipping distance value?

last edition of editor

[www.realgpx.com]

my works
[www.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2015 11:52PM by maxi82.
Date: July 29, 2015 06:16PM
Hi everyone.

Still having real problems with this.

The object classes are "NBUILD".

And the clipping distances are all 0.

And i'm now using the same Builder version as yours.

Slasher.
Date: July 29, 2015 07:49PM
Posted by: neilcaine
Hi

I'm not sure if this will help, - it may depend on what version of Montreal you are using, - In the object attributes the "flag" and clipping distance should be "0" but you could try changing the "camera" setting from "0" to "18". Some objects use the zero setting to appear in all camera views but some use the number of cameras for the particular track. The "0" setting is working on my version but I checked an older version of the track and the pitstands camera setting was "18" so you could try that. It may not be the answer but its worth a try unless you've already tried that setting.
Date: July 30, 2015 01:05PM
That worked, thanks very much Neil, appreciated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy