Damage model showing through in TV cam [SOLVED]

Posted by MDBSnake 
Damage model showing through in TV cam [SOLVED]
Date: February 27, 2015 08:28PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
I've recently gotten my GP4 up to date again. However I have an issue lately with one of my cars where the damage model of the nose cone shines through the rest of the nose.

I don't have a better screenshot, but it shows a big black line. It should just all be blue.

The damage object is not bigger then the nose, so it should not come through in any way, even tried to modify the damage model by making it smaller, and in another way be making it smaller and create some polys in between mapped in the colors of the nose. I'm puzzled by this and don't know how to fix it!

** Problem solved, original lod extraction from zmodeler did not contain the materials 'carlightmapch'. Apparently this is a great deal for GP4, re-exporting the lods from zmodeler worked after saving the first lod in GP4builder to create the materials and then import back into zmodeler.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2015 11:38PM by MDBSnake.
Re: Damage model showing through in TV cam
Date: February 27, 2015 09:00PM
Posted by: Duffer
What car do you use ?
If you have a link for the shape.

--------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2015 09:00PM by Duffer.
Re: Damage model showing through in TV cam
Date: February 27, 2015 09:15PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
Duffer Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What car do you use ?
> If you have a link for the shape.

You have a PM.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy