New skins and models

Posted by RHill 
New skins and models
Date: January 24, 2015 11:52PM
Posted by: RHill
Hi all

I have seen some threads that rightly poke fun at requests for the 2015 skins two secs after they are released by teams.

My question though is are the 2015 shapes and skins possible? I'm happy to be patient......just wondering that's its possible.
Re: New skins and models
Date: January 25, 2015 12:14AM
Posted by: Excalibur
RHill écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi all

Hello!

>
> I have seen some threads that rightly poke fun at
> requests for the 2015 skins two secs after they
> are released by teams.

Sometimes, impatient people ask for a livery or a model the day it is unveiled. Now, it is like a tradition to open this kind of thread near the launch dates. Just humor! ;-)

>
> My question though is are the 2015 shapes and
> skins possible? I'm happy to be patient......just
> wondering that's its possible.

Yes, it is possible. Some of us are working on it. Making a car and a livery from scratch needs time (depending of our free time). Hopefully, the 2015 technical regulations haven't changed much so we may use our F1 2014 as a base for some of the cars. We don't have plans nor release dates but check the threads from time to time. It should not be too long before the first F1 2015 be released... ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2015 12:19AM by Excalibur.
Date: January 25, 2015 02:28AM
Posted by: Briere
It's going to be hard anyway as we only got a few pictures of the FW37 and that's it ! The Force India is still the 2014 chassis with new nose and livery
Great! I'm happy to be patient, it's brilliant to hear you guys are working on it already!

I will be sure to keep checking the threads and keep an eye out! Great job all!

Please feel free to use this thread for wip if you like? Maybe show off any wip helmets and cars.

One question, are the drivers changed team (and their performance level) by simply editing the performance file?
RHill Wrote:
> One question, are the drivers changed team (and
> their performance level) by simply editing the
> performance file?

Yes, it should work like that.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Date: January 25, 2015 04:47PM
Briere écrivait:
> It's going to be hard anyway as we only got a few
> pictures of the FW37 and that's it ! The Force
> India is still the 2014 chassis with new nose and
> livery

As for the MP4-29 last year, Melbourne's version was a bit different from the launch version. There will be probably beta versions and updates, later. But we are not in a hurry. We will have a better idea to Jerez ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: January 26, 2015 12:00PM
Posted by: LuiGigi48
I think it would be better to wait the first race for making car shapes. This because the car will change a lot respect to the presentation, they just use old parts of the last year cars.

Ciao!
Date: February 09, 2015 09:24AM
Posted by: RHill
I have noticed a lot of the 2015 cars are quite far advanced wip over at gp4 forever.

Is it possible that these cars will be converted to gp4? Does anyone here know how, because they are looking for someone that does over there I think.

Is it likely that skins will be produced and released on this site, as well as over at gp4 forever?

I'm just curious where I should look out for 2015 content so I can build a mod.

Thanks
Date: February 09, 2015 02:14PM
Posted by: rracunis
RHill Wrote:
> I have noticed a lot of the 2015 cars are quite
> far advanced wip over at gp4 forever.
>
> Is it possible that these cars will be converted
> to gp4? Does anyone here know how, because they
> are looking for someone that does over there I
> think.
>
> Is it likely that skins will be produced and
> released on this site, as well as over at gp4
> forever?
>
> I'm just curious where I should look out for 2015
> content so I can build a mod.
>
> Thanks

The cars will be to GP4 , you don't need to convert them , just have to wait for the release's date when they will be ready for downloading .
Date: February 09, 2015 02:53PM
@RHill: You know, we are just at early febuary and the season didn't start, yet.
Last year, the cars have been created and released all along the season until december. Hopefully, it will be quicker this year, as the technical rules didn't change much and that Marussia and Caterham won't be part of the season .
But don't expect a full car pack before april or may, at least...All that I can say is that we are working on it and that we take the time to do our best, rather than to release quick made productions;-)
Some cars are well advanced but as always, patience is needed and infos will be given at time... :-)

(don't know about GP4forever productions, though)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy