Removing old skin(?)

Posted by TheChibberd 
Removing old skin(?)
Date: August 24, 2014 10:27PM
Posted by: TheChibberd
Okay I'm not entirely sure what you call it, so I'm hoping from my description people will understand what I mean (if not I'll attempt to get a screenshot and make it more obvious).

I just downloaded the 2014 Laptop MOD (I had the 2013 one so I do know what I'm doing generally), and it has the modern style of lap counter, driver names and positions and stuff during the race, but underneath it all is the old version of it as well, so when it switches driver and the driver's name and position comes up, it comes up with both the modern style and the older version, and I want to know how to remove the old version so only the new version is showing; and I don't know how.
It's annoying, I know I sound stupid but can someone please tell me how to solve this, if people understand?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2014 10:29PM by TheChibberd.
Re: Removing old skin(?)
Date: August 25, 2014 12:59AM
Posted by: TomMK
Change this value to 0 in f1graphics.cfg:

0			; TV style overlays on track cameras.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: August 25, 2014 09:11PM
Posted by: TheChibberd
I've done that a few times and saved the file but everytime I do a race it's all still there and then when I check the file it's back to 1, what do I do?
Date: August 25, 2014 09:39PM
Posted by: quickslick
you have to change the first line in your f1graphics.cfg 0 to 1 aswell after the changes like below and then save the f1graphics.cfg

1 ; f1graphics.cfg controls all settings (default 0)
Date: August 26, 2014 12:47AM
Posted by: TomMK
Have you turned off TV overlays in the graphics menu?

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy