Widescreen GP4

Posted by madotter 
Widescreen GP4
Date: April 17, 2012 12:58AM
Posted by: madotter
Is there a rule when setting up T-cam views in TeamEditor when using a widescreen monitor?

I mean, when using a widescreen resolution (mine is set at 1366x768) it chops off the bottom of the screen to make it fit and therefore I need to guess how far back the view is.

Thanks,
Iain.
Re: Widescreen GP4
Date: April 17, 2012 06:37AM
Posted by: Briere
Since I got my new monitor, I switched to Tweaker . With the real time edit, it's dead easy
Date: April 17, 2012 01:24PM
Posted by: madotter
Ah, how does RT edit work (as in what buttons do you use ingame to move the position)?

EDIT//Thanks to MDBSnake I was able to adjust my settings (helmet, steer, tyre pos) in-game using RT Edit of GP4 Tweaker. I thought visual adjustments can only be done in TeamEditor. Anyway, i just want to share this 'cool' feature for those who havent tried it yet, here's how,
1. Open GP4 Tweaker and go to the categories' Onboard Camera Pos/Helmet, Steer../Tyre Pos (those categories with RT EDIT).
2. Just check the box next to RT EDIT (including helmet, steer..)
3. Play the game either in GP4 Tweaker or GPXPatch (I did it here)
4. Pressing Tab multiple times will bring you either to helmet, steering wheels, tyres (message appears on screen)
5. Choose what you want to edit and the adjustments will be 'real time' (H,K,U,J,I,M)
6. Exit the game, open GP4 Tweaker and Export to a folder to save your settings.

No need to look for a pen and paper and write the values one by one. Haha. Really Cool!

Found it :)

Thanks!
Iain.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2012 01:39PM by madotter.
Date: April 17, 2012 05:46PM
Posted by: Briere
Excellent !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy