night race freezing

Posted by mcdoo40 
night race freezing
Date: February 24, 2012 01:27PM
Posted by: mcdoo40
when racing in marina bay (jacaranti 2011 update) after 30 laps or so it just freezes leaving the engine sounds running. it takes forever to get back to desktop and leaves no gpx log file behind. is there a bug fix add on as there was in gp3-2k? all other tracks seem to run fine in there correct season order. im running on a pentium 4 2.8ghz 4gb ddr2 ram 1gb radeon hd5450. any ideas are welcome, thanks
Re: night race freezing
Date: February 24, 2012 01:37PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
It sounds like a similar problem to this.....

[www.grandprixgames.org]

I'm not sure what the cause is, but the solution is to try the track in different slots I'm afraid.
Run several non-championship races using accelerated time to test it when you have put it in a different slot, and see if it freezes -it's not a graphical issue. You need to do it several times, because sometimes for me it'll freeze the maybe the fifth time.
Some tracks just don't seem to work properly in certain slots on some peoples' computers :(
Re: night race freezing
Date: February 24, 2012 01:47PM
Posted by: mcdoo40
thanks a lot will just have to keep with it (Y) at the minute is running in slot 13 i ran the race to the end in accelerated time in its current slot with no problems just to continue the season. will try again :-(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy