2006 mode care problems

Posted by danielklees 
2006 mode care problems
Date: February 04, 2010 01:22AM
Posted by: danielklees
hello,
i installed the 2006 mode and 2007 beta with CSM and for some reasons the 2006 mode my cars are white, byt in 07 they have colors... can anybody help me solve this issue. Is the 2006 mode better then 07 beta version ??

thank you,

D
Re: 2006 mode care problems
Date: February 04, 2010 08:14AM
Posted by: Ho3n3r
Firstly, *IN-GAME*, go to Options, Graphics, Advanced. Top left, check the Manual radio button. Then set texture level to High. Then you should have your cars the way you want. What Graphics Adapter do you have?

Secondly, the 2007 beta mod is just as brilliant as the 2006 version in my view. OK you don't have all the track-specific cars, but it's very playable.
Re: 2006 mode care problems
Date: February 09, 2010 06:45PM
Posted by: danielklees
hello,

my graphics adapter is nvidia 9400 i use my macbook to play GP4. I have one more question, When i try to change one of the driver name to mine and i go to race it goes back to the original name ????, do you know how i can change that or maybe how to edit drivers file ??? second how or what program do i need to either edit or make my own helmet ???

thanks for your help

D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy