IndyCar Series 2016 - RELEASED (30/04/2017)

Posted by rracunis 
IndyCar Series 2016 - RELEASED (30/04/2017)
Date: October 21, 2016 04:15PM
Posted by: rracunis
There are some Indycar MODs made in the past but I am a bit worried in giving the credits to the authors wrongly as it is not well exactly clear who were the authors , anyway I will try . In 2002 , Diego Noriega (Oggo) and Adriano Bariggi (Adry77) released the CART 2002 MOD . The same authors released the Champcar 2003 MOD . In 2006 , the RSP group in cooperation with IDT group released the ChampCar 06/05 for GP4 . Finally in 2008 , Meteoro405 released the Indycar 2008 MOD . I do not know if other MODs were released , if were let me know , I can edit this post at anytime .
This project , the Verizon Indycar 2016 MOD is a conversion of a great Rfactor MOD made by Vitor "Shadow" Souza in collaboration with Stex1973 and PA Popov . Their MOD was based in the IndyCar 2009 mod for Rfactor made by Mike Peters . Thank you to them for giving me the permissions to convert their MOD .
In fact , the MOD took so long to be made because there is a problem between the GP4 and the real Indycar. There are more than 11 teams and more drivers than 22 in the Official Indycar Season and the GP4 is limited to only 11 teams and 22 drivers in the grid .
Moreover , the original RFactor MOD is quite detailed , having many different specifications according to the tracks of the season ( Street circuits , Road courses and Oval circuits ) . Some drivers , just switch from one team to other in the middle of the season , sometimes changing even to teams with different engines , racing in the first part of the season in a team powered by Honda and in the remaining season in a team powered by Chevrolet . For all these reasons , I had to make changes and had to “forget” some drivers like Sébastien Bourdais because only him participated of the whole season in his team . Another driver , Spencer Pigot drove in the Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing for only 3 races but I had to include him in this team during the whole season . I apologize for that , I had to do that , otherwise would be impossible to create the performance's files and even the MOD configuration . You should find other weird things and errors , all related to the same reasons .
Finally , the MOD is huge ( about 8 GB ) , specially , the cars folder . I could reduce this folder by half but the quality would decrease a lot , then I decided to keep all the files with the original size . The MOD is not perfect for sure but was the best I could do . Improvements , especially , in the engine sound and , maybe , the alpha channels of the textures can be done . The MOD does not have many kilometers in testing and that's why some bugs are expected .
The MOD can be modify at anytime but do not forget to give the credits to all the authors who contributed in any way to its construction . Also do not forget to ask permission for those who do not agree with the policy of sharing works in the GP4. I would like to thank all of you that , at some time of the process , pushed me to continue the work .
Concluding , I want to nominate some guys who helped me a lot to solve problems since I started the project : Meteoro , AUS_Doug , Phantaman , Turbolover , n00binio and Kedy89 . Besides , I strongly have to mention Monsieur Arnaud (EXCALIBUR) and Monsieur Bernaud (GEZERE ) who taught me how to deal with Zmodeler and will be both my mentors forever .

=======================================================================
30/04/2017 - Verizon Indycar 2016 CSM MOD
=======================================================================

Author and compiler : Rracunis

Here you can find the credits to the authors who support me by giving permission to use their stuff in this mod. Thank you to all of them who have made amazing works for the car racing simulation . Please let me know if I forgot someone or made mistakes related with the author of some work in order to sort all the things out properly .

Cap files : Lee71 , Phantaman & whoever did them
Cars conversion : Rracunis
Cars shapes : Vitor "Shadow" Souza ( Vitor Souza Motorsports & Modding )
Cars textures : Vitor "Shadow" Souza and Stex1973
Cockpit shape : Indycar MOD 2008 modified by Rracunis
Cockpit textures : Indycar MOD 2008 modified by Rracunis
CSM Editing : Superman77 , Vicenzo ( jakobdylan ) , JCaranti, Meteoro , BigBrother, Kedy89, TomMK and Phantaman and Erik van Leeuwen
CSM Icons : Thanks to whoever did them
CSM Menu Pics : Kedy89 , Rracunis & whoever did them
Engineers : Augusto Gibim
Engine sound : TeamBPR , TTM , Lee71 and engine sound of the Cart 2002 , Champcar 2003 e 2006 MODs
Event Sounds : Briere, Shlund , Mclarenaustralia , Nobu-Areo , lewis-hamilton00 and Lee71
GPxPatch : Rene Smith (SDI) and Lo2k
GPxPatch flags : TDL (TheDarkListener)
Grid cars : Rracunis
Helmet (Shape) : Original Rfactor MOD
Helmet (Textures) : PA Popov ( Rfactor Central )
HUD : Samuele Pinna (32BOBO32)
Logos : Rracunis
Marshalls : Augusto Gibim
Menu Background : Josekast & whoever did them
Overlays : Cire90 , F1Virtual , René Smit (GpxPatch) and TheDarkListener
Pit_props : Gp4 original game
Pitcrews : Augusto Gibim
Pitboard : Tony
Physics : Extreme – Josekast ( based on the F1 2011 MOD ) , IRL and V6 Turbo – Phantaman and the Physics of the Cart 2002 , Champcar 2003 e Champcar 2006 , Indy 2008 MODs
Performances : Boost performance – Josekast ( Fictional modified performance based on the F1 2010 MOD) . Real performance – Mix of the performance files of the Cart 2002 , Champcar 2003 e Champcar 2006 , Indy 2008 MODs
Steering wheels (Internal) : AUS_DOUG
Steering wheels (External) : TurboLover, Lee71 , Briere , Rracunis
Teamart : Rracunis
Tyres and rims : AUS_DOUG
Visors : Rracunis

INSTALLATION :

1. Download the files
2. Open the CSM
3. Go to File/Install carset
4. Choose the file IndyCar Series 2016.CUH file , install it
5. Go to File/Install carset
6. Choose the file IndyCar Series 2016.CSM file , click YES in the message , install it
7. Repeat the steps 5 and 6 to install the files IndyCar Series 2016_1.CSM and IndyCar Series 2016_2.CSM

DOWNLOAD LINKS :

1. IndyCar Series 2016.Cuh : [www.mediafire.com]
2. IndyCar Series 2016.CSM ( Cars ):[www.mediafire.com]
3. IndyCar Series 2016_1.CSM ( Cars ): [www.mediafire.com]
4. IndyCar Series 2016_2.CSM ( Cars ) : [www.mediafire.com]

The NO CSM MOD was made by Walter Ronald . You have the link for downloading below :

DOWNLOAD LINK NO CSM MOD : [depositfiles.com]

===============================================================
Thanks to all others who have helped to keep this game alive.
===============================================================

Hope you like and have fun .

Ricardo ( Rracunis )

Edited 14 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2020 05:40PM by rracunis.
Re: IndyCar Series 2016 - WIP
Date: October 21, 2016 05:08PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
WOW... what a beast... nice job friend ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: October 21, 2016 05:43PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Great!!!!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Re: IndyCar Series 2016 - SOME FUN
Date: October 22, 2016 07:32AM
Posted by: salvasirignano
Looks terrific! :)

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: October 22, 2016 01:57PM
Posted by: airbusa380
Date: October 23, 2016 09:25PM
Posted by: nhorry
Great work so far!!! (Y)
Date: October 30, 2016 07:08PM
Posted by: tojepo
:-o

Amazing, i like Indycar !!

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cl323fcwf2i61/GP4_Files';] >>> My Other Tracks for GP4 <<<[/url]
Date: October 30, 2016 07:20PM
Posted by: Canadian76
Really looking forward to the crazy Russian!!! Mikhail Aleshin!
Date: November 19, 2016 12:33PM
Actually , it has not been a difficult work to optimize this MOD to GP4 . However , it'll be a long work because the original RFactor MOD is quite detailed and there are many different specifications according to the tracks of the season ( Street circuits , Road courses and Oval circuits ) . All the cars from the first race ( St. Petersburg - Street circuit ) is ready , you can see some screenshoots in the images below ( first attempt ingame ) . Thank you so much to AUS_Doug for the amazing tyres and rims . Any help with the physics , performance , internal steering wheel and , maybe , trackpack is most welcome .
The main permissions were already given , few are pending but should not be a big issue . Hope you like it .

[/img]

Date: November 19, 2016 12:39PM
Posted by: Mullet345
Looking good. Is those blank number grids on the car on the real cars themselves?

Date: November 19, 2016 01:40PM
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looking good. Is those blank number grids on the
> car on the real cars themselves?

What do you mean ? Didn't get you
Date: November 19, 2016 02:04PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
Mullet345 Schreef:
> Looking good. Is those blank number grids on the
> car on the real cars themselves?

Yeah, IRL they are keeping up current position of the car digitally. GP4 won't be able to handle that though. That is, if I'm assuming correct, you're talking about the black digit squares on top of the engine cover?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: November 19, 2016 02:50PM
MDBSnake Wrote:
> Mullet345 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Looking good. Is those blank number grids on
> the
> > car on the real cars themselves?
>
> Yeah, IRL they are keeping up current position of
> the car digitally. GP4 won't be able to handle
> that though. That is, if I'm assuming correct,
> you're talking about the black digit squares on
> top of the engine cover?

Now I got him , you're absolutely right
Date: November 19, 2016 03:05PM
Posted by: nhorry
Great work so far!!! :-o (Y)
Date: November 19, 2016 06:00PM
Posted by: DAMON96
AMAZING!!! (Y)
Date: November 20, 2016 05:39PM
Posted by: Canadian76
Aleshin super!!!!!!
Date: November 21, 2016 12:55PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
hothot

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: November 21, 2016 01:05PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Great progress!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: November 24, 2016 11:43AM
Posted by: TomMK
Looking forward to this one.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: November 25, 2016 06:30PM
All permissions have already given by the authors (Y) . Please I need help with the performance , physics and engine sound .
Thanks in advance .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy