[RELEASE] Circuit of the Americas (Austin) by F1virtual (unfinished)

Posted by Prblanco 
Hi everyone,

We present to you the second "unfinished" track to be released this year, the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, just in time for the US Grand Prix.

Just like Sochi before it, this track has no buildings or scenery, but is ready to race. Download link, as usual, at F1virtual.

Random comments: this track has so much runoff, it's almost impossible to hit a wall unless you want to. No external modelling software was used here - the multi-colored runoff areas were made using only GP4Builder. It's really nice to watch how the cc-cars use the whole width of the track at the widest corners to fight for positon. It's past midnight here and I really don't remember the last time I lost sleep over a GP4 release.

Finally, if you really really like our works, consider a small donation through the PayPal button on our blog.

GP4Builder view

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2016 04:41AM by Prblanco.
superb(Y) keep working it, pro work by the team(B)

Latest Themes / Mods > [www.mediafire.com]
You Tube Video's [www.youtube.com]
________________________________________±
Thanks for sharing. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thanks for releasing this track (Y)!
Thanks guys, great work! :)
Thanks!!!!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Why Austin again? There's already such a beautiful Austin 2012 by klausfeldmann!
TGF1DRIVER schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why Austin again? There's already such a beautiful
> Austin 2012 by klausfeldmann!

You're right mate, but the version by KTC (Kimi-the-champ), Ginoblade and me isn't physically correct. The layout - especially in the last sector - does not match the reality. When I tried to correct these issues I got several bugs making this track unplayable sadly. But the layout made by F1virtual seems to be perfect. So, I suggest, if someone is willig to develop Austin to perfection, he/she should use this version here by F1virtual instead of the old track.
Fantastic work guy's, looking forward to racing in the coming months.
@F1 Virual : thanks so much for another stunning piece of work (any chance to add scenery in near future ?)
@klausfeldmann : thanks so much for clear and honest explanation.
Thanks everyone for the comments :)

@andrzej: not in the near future, maybe next year our 3d guys will be back on business.

Very nice, a great base to start building a layout. (Y) what do you think if i try build one or do you prefer wait your partners?

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2016 07:05PM by drt01.
Davide, feel free to update the track, I'm sure you'll do a pretty solid job. We probably won't return to this track for a few months and I don't think "waiting" will do any good to GP4 nowadays :)

We can also share our reference files (maps, photos, Google Earth image) if you need them.

Thanks Paulo... to keep alive Gp4, it needs F1 Virtual (Y)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2016 09:17PM by drt01.
Looks like an excellent layout! And Davide working on it would produce great results I imagine too, considering what he is doing with Buddh.

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like an excellent layout! And Davide working
> on it would produce great results I imagine too,
> considering what he is doing with Buddh.

(Y)

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.
Great Job F1virtual !!!

Great layout and CC line (Y)

Thanks Guys

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cl323fcwf2i61/GP4_Files';] >>> My Other Tracks for GP4 <<<[/url]
Thanks a lot guys awesome track and after Davide contribute will be perfect,thanks again for all of you for your efforts

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Just downloaded in anticipation of the next F1 race. Just wonder if F5 is present on this track??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy