Puzzling graphics question [car views incorrect]

Posted by F1Classicfan 
I'm trying to change some of the cars in a pre-existing mod, the 1991 mod to be specific. When I select any of the cars I've installed or the in-game camera is on them, they appear as intended. However, if they are not selected or the in-game camera is not on them they revert back to the original livery of the car before any changes were made.

I looked in the FAQ section but could not see anything that directly addressed this problem. As a noob I'm sure it's something silly I'm not doing, but any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2016 11:21PM by mortal.
Re: Puzzling graphics question
Date: July 23, 2016 11:20PM
Posted by: mortal
I think that this has something to with the lods. Be patient, someone will know for sure.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sounds like lower lods are missing. Just use the option to force lod_0 only (should be a option at the CSM mod, if it is one, or use the TeamEditor), so they should appear alright.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy