GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Bit of a disappointing result, just had no pace

Yes! Very very happy with 2nd! Sad to see my teammate go out could have been a really good result for us. Looking forward to see the updated standings :)
Unlucky 13th... (N)
Oh well, shame for Greg the car falling apart, must have a word with the mechanics. At least Nick brought the car back in one piece, can't all be winners.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
3rd would have been fun but 4th is fantastic yet.
A very big thank you to all our mechanics who worked hard and did a pretty good job before the race after a hard time in the practice.

Spin to not win!
Shame for us, looking forward to the next one, hopefully it's good.
Pretty decent race to bad for Greg he didnt made it to the finish line

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Delighted with that, been a while since I had a top five finish :)

Massively dissapointed. The pace was tremendous, the new spec Audi was brutal and the car was swift through the stadium and the chicanes but we got caught out. With Marcus' DNF that means we lost a potential major haul of points.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Considering we had a team boost and the number of retirements, I must admit to being disappointed with 6th and 7th. John had a great comeback drive after his poor qualifying session, but Jack's car just seemed to lack pace all through the race. We will have to strip the car down and investigate whether it has some sort of problem.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Same here, boss. Of course I can't be all disappointed with 6th given from where I started and how it looked after the start. The second stint was really strong and I was able to drive one qualifying lap after the other. If only it had worked this well in the qualifying. But given a double boost and like Stu said, the amount of DNFs, we really would have needed more. It's good points for the WTC and we were able to catch up a little on Seb, but much more would have been needed to really put him on pressure. And with Ed also again in front of us, it's going to be a tough sprint to the end of the season.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant!

Not taking the boost definitely saved my car. Very very satisfied with 8th, not a bad job!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
The fastest lap chart shows the DMR's were rocket ships! Shame we had craphouse luck this time out.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Thanks for getting that sorted Greg.

Wow, what a result for the team, and not one we were expecting given our lack of boost. We've made a real step forward in recent races and it's important we now carry that form on for the remainder of the season.

After a tough few rounds for Charrel it's great to see him firing on all cylinders again. What better way to cap off his performance than with a victory.

It's a massive achievement to see both of our guys on the podium. Ed drove beautifully to hold onto third spot late on.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Yay, 9th, what a good result, thanks a lot to the team
After the fracas on the first lap, it's nice to bag a point. Now, for something completely different...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

OFFICIAL SEASON 11 LAUNCH

After a few teases, Pulsar Racing Team will now officially launch our brand new car, the PRT Mk. 1. As we announced in our first media release, we will be working extensively with Mazda in order to chase success in the GPGSL, and their SKYACTIV-RR engine will power our cars. We also announced that Chris Warrington and Natã Cremasco will race for us next season, and that Josh Collins will be our lead development driver within the testing championship.

Now, it's time for the missing piece. The car. Our livery. I could stand here and wax lyrical about it, but I'd rather just show you. Thanks to John M. for the lovely renders, and to Maikel for letting us get our mitts on the new machine early.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
very nice

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
That is astonishingly sexy Jake, beautiful, beautiful work. I love how that racing blue makes the car stand out. Fantastic.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy