GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
so much boosts, no boost for myself, and P7!
I call that a pretty good day :D

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
My oh my ... Again behind Jack, Ed and Seb. It was to be expected without boost, but I yet hoped for something slightly better than 11th. Especially since my race performance hasn't been the best this year. At least Jack seems to be in a solid position for a podium, that's good for the team.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
12th with a boost wow that wasn't too good but you never know whats going to happen in the race! Lets go for the points and bring them home :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Not great quali, but I expect great race for DMR somehow. ;)
Great feeling to be on pole at Bathurst, although as we've seen pole has been a bit of a poisoned chalice at the track so hopefully I can bounce back from any positions I lose on the opening lap.

X (@ed24f1)
Good 5th for Aidan, bad 17th for myself...
We need points, go on, Teammate!
Bit disappointed with 4th, could have done better

Yeah .... that sucks!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Well this could be a toughy...

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Woohoo, what a run! Starting on the dirty side but if I manage to get out of the first corner safely, there might be a chance to challenge Ed...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Pumped for the race, pace was good in the testers race, confident we can hold on for a result.
Very very average! Best case scenario is a point or two, and I'll be happy with that.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Didn't think I'd be so high up after being 4th out of 4 with my first run, but quite happy with that :)

Hey everyone. I hope I haven't missed activity check. Have moved house recently and only just got internet back.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

10th, well, average day really. Hope we can climb a few spots in the race! 9 spots would be awesome =P
Snake Motorsports to come with an announcement pretty soon!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Snake Motorsports Press Release

We from Snake Motorsports are happy to announce our latest asset to the GPGSL field, another Aussie will be joining the grid! Douglas Spangenberg will be joining the Dutch race team for at least the remainder of season 10 and possibly into season 11 as well!

Ever since Gianluigi left a gap to fill, we as a team were getting our affairs back in order. Coming very close to a withdrawal from the series all together earlier this season we are getting back on our feet. First signing Aidan Keranen as race driver for season 11, and now a new addition to the test team as well. I feel Douglas will be a great help to move the car further forward so we can end season 10 strong!

GPG Username: AUS_Doug
Nationality: Australian
Full name: Douglas Spangenberg
Driver: #46, 2nd test driver next to Mal

For Ruben, just so you don't have to ask for once!

Signed,

Maikel de Boer
Snake Motorsports

Demon Racing Official Press Release - Season 11 Test Driver

Back to the Future

It is with great delight that Demon Racing address the media at Bathurst to announce that we are going back to the future, in terms of our test driver for Season 11.
Mathieu Brière returns to the GPGSL in a test driver role with Demon Racing, after signing a new contract, with plenty of incentives awaiting him.
The team and driver are confident we can have a longer relationship than our first partnership, and we look forward to a long prosperous future for both DMR and Mathieu.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
yay Mathieu! He drove for MPR(my team) in another series some years back and was awesome! Nice to see his name back in racing!
Glad to be back for real now Mr. Pee ! ;) In order to prove I'm serious, I'll have a daily reminder just to make sure I don't forget about GPGSL and make a daily check (although not daily posts but why not !) Feels good :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy