GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Sorry that the second stint of the race got posted from the wrong account. Only noticed it after it got posted.

GPGSL Season 10, Round 16, Dutch GP, Zandvoort

OFFICIAL RACE RESULTS AND LAP TIME TABLE

Oh for @#$%& sake!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Disappointed end after a promising start of the weekend.

Controversial decision to cut down the initial 36 laps to a 24 laps sprint race causing a mess with the pit stops for several drivers.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I admit that I cut it down too short indeed, mixing up the 30 and 40 minute marks. However, 36 laps would have been way over the required 40 minutes as well. And honestly, even in 40 minute races we always have pit stop mess and drivers losing out. I myself was a victim this time and have often been one in the past. So, it was a mistake that I cut it down too short and I'm sorry for that, but drivers losing time at pit stops can happen at any race.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Great work with that coverage, I enjoyed it a lot (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Brillant, guys!!! Congratulations!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Action packed race right there! Great result for Daniel with a 2nd place, and Seb charging into the top 10. Good day for DMR.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Just like I said... I had my hands full with Elleker, but past him in the end.

Starting from 18th place and finishing 7th isn't that bad... gaining 11 positions with hard work.

Congratulations to my teammate for his win at Zandvoort, nice one Carlos ! ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
How on earth a driver manages to not pull away from his pit box, I really don't know. Crazy and idiotic, our race was going pretty well and we gave ourselves a chance, a chance that sadly we could never really follow.
The season isn't going great, I'm hoping for a positive next season, I hope the pit workers figure themselves out too :|
No way that anyone was going to take 2nd off of me after my run of bad luck and the end of races. ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2016 05:26AM by mclarenaustralia.
Good grief, that was rubbish.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Pretty poor performance from myself there, just no pace and a few mistakes

Better than expected after quali. But only 2 races left now to become the Shadow driver with most wins for the team :/

Also disappointing to think that I could be right up there in the title fight if not for the previous 2 races...

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
At least it wasn't a double DNF again. Slightly disappointed with 8th, we could have won here. What exactly happened in the pits? I'm a bit confused and there was no mention of me in the coverage.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
A great chance at points gone within the first handful of laps. Very disappointing for myself and the team since I was a innocent bystander. We need to end the season in the best way possible, so we'll be hoping for much better in the next round.

Is there a prize for most DNFs in a season?
mediocre qualifying, good recovery-drive. Atleast a few points in a difficult race. It's getting real close at the top, need to watch out the next few races.
miki2000milos schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At least it wasn't a double DNF again. Slightly
> disappointed with 8th, we could have won here.
> What exactly happened in the pits? I'm a bit
> confused and there was no mention of me in the
> coverage.

You also had to wait for incoming cars to pass, which I think I mentioned somewhere in the coverage. I just couldn't screen everybody in the pits, because there was on track action as well.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Great job! I enjoyed this one... Nice to see not too many DNF's.
Ohh For F SAKE!! it cant be true!?!? :( Well that was that i guess.....

nice coverage =) except my faith...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2016 03:59PM by Pedersen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy