GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Pitlane issues...juuuuust great.

I fully expect the GPGSL board to expunge the result and hand me the win, which I would have almost certainly taken. ;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
That was not what i hoped for the pace was pretty rubbish

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Bloody jesus nora...I finished. And in the top 6 as well. A red letter day indeed!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Nothing to say about this race apart that Giovanna was unlucky in the end... And that she is a girl.

Woooohooo! Yeeeess! I was really lucky in that one I'll admit. I had the pace, it's just that others had even more. Glad I was able to win one more as a farewell gift to ONE Racing. But there's still two to go, so let's rock it!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Start 10th, finish 12th....yeah, forgettable race.

Great race (Y) Now focusing on the next track. :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2016 12:11PM by Bandon23.
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 17, British Grand Prix, Silverstone, are now open. The closing date is 8pm BST Friday, 30th September 2016. For team boost you must use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Silverstone". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Silverstone". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 10 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S10

Round 1: Australian GP - Melbourne - Winner: Sebastian Nell - Demon Racing
Round 2: Pacific GP - Adelaide - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - One Racing
Round 3: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - One Racing
Round 4: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - One Racing
Round 5: United Arab Emirates GP - Dubai - Winner: Jack Elleker Aston Martin Racing
Round 6: Italian GP - Monza - Winner: John Maverick Aston Martin Racing
Round 7: Austrian GP - A1-Ring - Winner: Tobias Kederer Team Shadow
Round 8: European GP - Donington Park - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh Martini Paddock Racing
Round 9: Canadian GP - Montreal - Winner: Charrel Jalving Martini Paddock Racing
Round 10: US GP - Watkins Glen - Winner: Michael Pedersen MAC Racing
Round 11: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - Winner: Jack Elleker Aston Martin Racing
Round 12: South African GP - Kyalami (Classic Layout) - Winner: Tobias Kederer Team Shadow
Round 13: Oceanic GP - Bathurst - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh Martini Paddock Racing
Round 14: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - Winner: Charrel Jalving Martini Paddock Racing
Round 15: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - Winner: Charrel Jalving Martini Paddock Racing
Round 16: Dutch GP - Zandvoort - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - One Racing
Round 17: British GP - Silverstone (Classic Layout) - 25% - 10 AI Errors
Round 18: World GP - CPE - 19% - 4 AI Errors

If I didn't fail to calculate simple additions (which I really hope didn't happen ;) ) then John leads the WDC on the base of having one second place more than me, and Jack 4 points behind us two... O.o

Edit: Messed up two and too :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2016 12:01AM by xSilvermanx.
Some more good points there for MAC Racing. Keep up the great work guys.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
5th place for Jalving at Zandvoort GP
Solid race for the Dutchman at his Home GP after a chaotic race, coming home in 5th place. The fans hoped to see him on the podium, but coming from this far back the result is not bad!

"We had a good start and managed to stay out of trouble the entire race, also my compliments for the team with our great pitstop strategy! We could have ended up on the podium today, but I stuggled wit the tyres. The pace was not good enough in the end, so I'm happy with P5. It was great to see all te Dutch fans on track, thanks for coming."

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
MAC RACING ANNOUNCEMENT

Over the past few weeks I have been very quite in the paddock. This has been down to doing some deals behind closed doors.
Myself and my team have been working hard to secure a second test driver for the upcoming season and we are proud to say that we have been able to achieve this.

Introducing Jean-Marc Cormier (jmmarlow). He is a young up and coming driver from Canada with massive potential.
At MAC Racing we pride ourselves on giving fresh blood the chance to thrive in the series and we feel we have uncovered a future star of the sport.

With this announcement we now have a full line up for next season.

Race Driver 1 - Michael Pedersen
Race Driver 2 - Chris Copeman
Test Driver 1 - Nathan McGregor
Test Driver 2 - Jean-Marc Cormier

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Welcome to the team Jean-Marc!
I'll try and get the tables up tonight :) Bit busy due to wedding planning last few months! But nearly there ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Can't wait to test for MAC Racing next year. Til then I'll keep living in the simulator's seat...

JMC
Looking forward to the British GP, my home race. :-) Hope I can get a strong result in FP.
Only two races to go, i'm really excited about it
Round 16 - Dutch GP - Official Results Tables

Round 16 - Dutch GP - Official Standings Tables

Round 16 - Dutch GP - Official Boost Tables

Round 16 - Dutch GP - GPGCL

That Dutch Grand Prix was a very good result for the team, very much liking it :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy