GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Great performance!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Looks like a very promising weekend for SCR

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
4th for De Boer is pretty good for SCR. Now if only that pace can be applied to the race cars. Would be good for both myself and Worseling.

P3 and P12 for our test drivers! Not too bad, hoping we can hold this form and improve a bit further..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First and last, bizarre!
>
> A much needed 1st place at home ground, it was
> meant to be.
>
> Thanks John.

First and last with 0.666 between them! Someone's cursed ;)

Yeah, the curse of Demon Racing.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Charrel Wrote:
> P3 and P12 for our test drivers! Not too bad,
> hoping we can hold this form and improve a bit
> further..

Not my best day.... :(
Good look for "tomorrow". :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Not a big deal but it was supposed to be Giovanna in the tester's seat, not me. As for the result, I can't comment as I don't see the pictures past the tenth one with my iPad.

Jack Hunsley as 1st test driver is out, so he is replaced by the 1st race driver.

I will not change it.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

EricMoinet schrieb:
> Not a big deal but it was supposed to be Giovanna
> in the tester's seat, not me. As for the result, I
> can't comment as I don't see the pictures past the
> tenth one with my iPad.

As Ruben said, the perfs work automatically. When TD1 drops out in the test driver perfs, we mark it as 'Position Vacant' and the perfs section automatically takes the RD1 perf instead. Changing this would mean changing the test driver order, that again would mean changing the mod, etc. Since we really have enough other time issues these days, we won't start this. The rule is: TD1 is replaced by RD1, TD2 by RD2.

As for the pics: I see them all. Maybe try clearing your cache, if that is possible with Apple, no idea ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2016 01:24PM by JohnMaverick.
GPGSL Season 10, Round 16, Dutch GP, Zandvoort

Qualifying

Welcome back to Zandvoort for the Qualifying session of the main drivers. Yesterday's Free Practice worked nicely as a teaser with all the excitement it caused and with the happy ending for Ruben Greidanus. This raises a few questions. Will GGP again be this strong? Or will the only Dutch driver in the main field, Charrel Jalving, snatch pole? Unfortunately, some technical issues with the cam equipment prevents us from showing the qualifying life (aka, even the F11 function in GPxPatch did not work all the time and missed a few shots). But to make up for it, we have prepared a nice counter for you! Let's start with

22nd
Giovanna Michail

21st
Alessandro Sanvitale

20th
Aidan Keranen

19th
Norbert Horváth

18th
Marcus de Bruyker

17th
Nick Worseling

16th
Jack Elleker

15th
Sebastian Nell

14th
Michael Pedersen

13th
Eric Moinet

12th
Charrel Jalving

11th
Tobias Kederer

10th
Dean Kittleson

9th
Daniel Thomas

8th
Chris Warrington

7th
Chris Copeman

6th
Milos Ancevski

5th
Greg O'Brien

4th
John Maverick

3rd
Ed Greenhalgh

2nd
Jake Legge

1st
Carlos Rodriguez

Congratulations to Carlos Rodriguez for a stellar round and for being the only driver under 1:17.0. He is really on fire since his transfer to MPR next season was announced. Now the question is, is this due to a qualifying setup that will make him suffer in the race? And will Elleker and Nell be able to catch up on the other championship contenders in the race? We will see it soon, stay tuned!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL S10, Round 16, Dutch GP

Official Qualifying Results

Nice One Carlos...

...and I have to do a lot of work during the race, bummer ! :(

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Talk about extremes ... one car on front row, other on the last. Well hoping for a podium finish for Jake!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Oh, crikey!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Solid but a somewhat disappointment result.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Woo! Career pole number 4 is in the bag! Will it be win number 3? Fingers crossed and hoping for the best. You never know what's gonna happen in good ol' Zandvoort.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Well that was pretty awful...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy