GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Hi all, looking forward to having some fun, and a big thank you to Maikel for accepting my application.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Hmmm, two Aussies in the test cars for Snake, I detect a little competition coming on, must back off on the donuts. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Good to see One Racing in with a good chance of the race victory! Bring it home fellas

Race has been run and won. Working on the coverage, and hopefully I can have the first part up sometime soon.

Another driver change, bleh!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Briere schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Glad to be back for real now Mr. Pee ! ;) In order
> to prove I'm serious, I'll have a daily reminder
> just to make sure I don't forget about GPGSL and
> make a daily check (although not daily posts but
> why not !) Feels good :)

I'm leaving DMR until end of the S10 season and this seat is yours, enjoy! ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2016 06:15PM by Bandon23.
Uhm ... Mathieu cannot and was not announced to return this season but only for season 11!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick schrieb:
> Uhm ... Mathieu cannot and was not announced to
> return this season but only for season 11!

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying me. Just saying.
Bandon23 Wrote:

> I'm leaving DMR until end of the S10 season and
> this seat is yours, enjoy! ;)

So are you quitting DMR as of now? If so, i will find another test driver, they grow on trees......easily found....;)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I think it's quite obvious that he's not quitting but just misunderstood your announcement.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
GPGSL Rd 13 Oceanic GP – Race Day

Part 1

Welcome back once again to Mt Panorama. We are now ready for the race to get underway. Ed Greenhalgh took the pole position in qualifying, and is considered to be the race favourite here today. Beside him is Carlos Rodriguez, who will be hoping to make the most of his front row start. What can we expect to see in the race today? Who knows, but it should be a cracker of a race for sure. Anyways, the cars can be heard returning from the warmup lap, so let’s head trackside for the start.

Weather Report

Here we go. All the cars are lined up on the grid and we are ready for the race start. When the lights go out, it’s go time.

They’re off!

Greenhalgh succeeds in converting pole into the race lead, and already has a decent gap between himself and the rest of the pack on the run up Mountain Straight.

Elleker got ahead of Kederer at the start, and now sets his sights on Rodriguez.

Keranen has to defend from Pedersen into Griffins Bend.

By Forrest’s Elbow, Greenhalgh has the lead out to 1.6s.

Kederer has a look up the inside of Elleker down Conrod Straight.

But he wasn’t close enough to make the move stick, so Elleker keeps his position.

Legge has managed to get by Kittleson.

First fastest lap of the race goes to Greenhalgh.

Kederer has another attempt at getting by Elleker.

Ancevski has spun at Hell Corner.

Replay shows that he was right behind Worseling, but ended up making slight contact with the SCR which was enough to cause the Shadow to spin out.

Ancevski manages to get going again, but has cause quite a traffic jam behind him.

The timing shows that Worseling is out of the race, just as Copeman goes by what looks to be the wheel from the busted up SCR.

The replay shows that Worseling hit the wall at Reid Park.

Elleker lost 3rd to Kederer when the Shadow driver made his move at Hell Corner, and now the AMR driver is defending from Warrington.

Another fastest lap for Greenhalgh.

Keranen lost his position to Pedersen which was unseen by the cameras. Now he is attempting to get it back.

Timing shows how the top 10 have moved since the start.

O’Brien is now the sole remaining SCR driver left in the race after Worseling crashed out, so will be hoping to work his way into the points.

He isn’t that far behind Maverick, so could be in position to try for a move on the AMR.

He goes to the inside down Conrod Straight.

But he couldn’t get ahead of the AMR. Greenhalgh again takes the fastest lap.

Let’s take a look at the current standings as we ride onboard with De Bruyker.

We have a replay showing Thomas making a move on Jalving, which works out for the Demon driver.

The two JHRs are going at it at the rear of the field.

Keranen has stopped on the run up to The Cutting.

Keranen’s race is over thanks to a Loose Wheel.

We have a battle going on between De Bruyker and Legge.

We have our first fastest lap change of the race.

Maverick has gained a few positions since we last checked the standings.

Warrington is under attack from Nell through Griffins Bend.

Warrington succeeds in holding his position. Meanwhile, the timing shows that Copeman has gone backwards.

Here he is, some distance behind Michail. Whatever happened to the MAC driver has clearly been missed by the cameras.

Out in front, Greenhalgh continues to increase the distance between himself and Rodriguez.

Back to Warrington, and we see Nell making a successful pass on the Greidanus into The Chase.

Now Kederer has the fastest lap. With the track drying up the way it is, who knows who will end the day with the fastest lap.

Pedersen has a good view of the battle unfolding in front of him.

Kederer continues his pursuit of trying to close in on Rodriguez.

The cameras have managed to get a great shot of Nell as he exits The Chase.

Ancevski goes for an attempt at making a move on Maverick as the timing shows Horvath taking the fastest lap.

However, the move fails as Ancevski once again finds himself facing the wrong way.

He recovers, and manages to continue on.

Maverick is really feeling the pressure as he has Sanvitale and both JHRs on his tail.

The AMR driver gets a bit of distance between himself and Sanvitale, leaving the Snake at the head of a small train.

Thomas goes for a move on Horvath.

But fails to make it work.

Time for the first break of the coverage. We hope to be back again soon.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
SchueyFan Schreef:
> Great feeling to be on pole at Bathurst, although
> as we've seen pole has been a bit of a poisoned
> chalice at the track so hopefully I can bounce
> back from any positions I lose on the opening lap.

Congrats mate! Great drive..

No idea what is happening with me, the pace is still terrible. Problem with the chasis? or am I just getting to old?

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Yeah should have seen that coming.
wow.. this is ridiculous.. not once, but twice hitting the rear of someone. Maldonado approves.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Bad luck Nick. :-(

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
So far so good ! ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
miki2000milos Schreef:
> wow.. this is ridiculous.. not once, but twice
> hitting the rear of someone. Maldonado approves.

You mean Kvyat approves.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Everything is ok, I hope the race should be exciting for DMR. ;)
hi, sorry but i try to download the mod and mediafire says "Invalid or Deleted File."

can someone reupload ?

thanks! :-)

ONE RACING PIT RADIO

Vilela: "How was the car?"
De Bruyker: "So good, boss. No problems".
Vilela: "You're 7 seconds behind Pedersen. Focus only to reduce distance."
De Bruyker: "Rain stopped in all circuit."
Vilela: "Is it enough to put slick tyres?"
De Bruyker: "I think it's too early to change".
Vilela: "Right. Please notify us of any sudden change. From here the pitlane we have no idea any of what happens on the mountain and I don't trust in this satellite."
De Bruyker: "Neither do I."

Turner: "OK, Carlos, focus to stay on track. For now, forget Ed, he's 3.3 seconds in front of you. We've planning a new strategy. Is the track wet?"
Rodriguez: "Yes, boss, specially on mountain. It's not safe put slick tyres now".
Turner: "Right. Notify me if weather changes again".
Rodriguez: "Where is Nell and AMR drivers?"
Turner: "Nell is in battle to 5th place with Chris. Jack is 4th and John is 11th."
Rodriguez: "Good!"

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy