GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Did I miss the announcement on results for last race or has it not been posted yet?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Macca25 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did I miss the announcement on results for last
> race or has it not been posted yet?

Don't think it's been posted yet

Boost application was posted on page 36, but the closing date seems to be way too early. 3 days isn't really enough time to decide if a boost should be used or not.

I think 3 days should be enough - however perhaps it needs to be extended due to the possible results change.

X (@ed24f1)
you can send your boost requests at any time, even before the window opens. I've sent mine months ago.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Southern Cross Racing Announcement

As the two rounds has passed for Joseph Gilson's demotion, he will once again step into the #1 SCR from the upcoming round, which also means Worseling will move back into the #34 SCR.

That is all.

Mullet345 Wrote:
> Boost application was posted on page 36, but the
> closing date seems to be way too early. 3 days
> isn't really enough time to decide if a boost
> should be used or not.

Huh, almost missed the boost
Ed, could you post a link for the dat file? I just want to test that the magic data is set properly for Greg to run the weekend. I'm just concerned about the fuel settings and I think there was mention of the ai cars hitting the rev limiter, so the ai car setup in the magic data may need tweaking too.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
SchueyFan Schreef:
> I think 3 days should be enough - however perhaps
> it needs to be extended due to the possible
> results change.

And because there could be a feature race for testers. Lets extend by 2 days to calculate this in. It changes my strategy at least.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
> SchueyFan Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think 3 days should be enough - however
> perhaps
> > it needs to be extended due to the possible
> > results change.
>
> And because there could be a feature race for
> testers. Lets extend by 2 days to calculate this
> in. It changes my strategy at least.

Feature race for testers'???? That needs to be 100% publicised before any boost deadline, to give the 22 test drivers a chance to use some strategy..... so, is there a feature race for the test drivers or not at Bathurst???

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Mullet345 schrieb:
> Southern Cross Racing Announcement
>
> As the two rounds has passed for Joseph Gilson's
> demotion, he will once again step into the #1 SCR
> from the upcoming round, which also means
> Worseling will move back into the #34 SCR.
>
> That is all.

I need to remind you once again that this will be SCRs last driver change! If Gilson returns to the race seat and gets one more penalty, SCR will face a penalty, too! So, are you absolutely sure that you want to make this return change?

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
kedy89 Scritto:
> I went back in the old thread to check the A1Ring
> events. Aidan pitted, crossing the s/f line
> (placed 7th/8th) while entering, but was
> classified last with 1 lap gap.
> [www.grandprixgames.org]
> 085442#msg-1085442
> [www.grandprixgames.org]
> 085547#msg-1085547
>
> Fair thing to do would be figuring out in which
> position Chris and Dean were when they crossed the
> line, and hand them those positions.
>
>
>
> Fun fact: I won both these controversial races ;)

Apparently you need more of this! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Rd 13 Announcement

In the upcoming round at Bathurst, there will be a feature race for the test drivers.

GPGSL Decision - South African Grand Prix

As a precedent as been set with regards to Aiden Keranen being reinstated to 7th place following a mechanical failure on the last lap during the Austrian Grand Prix, the GPGSL governing body has decided that Chris Copeman and Dean Kittleson will have their positions reinstated in the South African Grand Prix. This means that Chris Copeman will awarded 6th place and Dean Kittleson in 13th.

The GPGSL board also feels that this scenario cannot continue in the future and has drafted the following new rule.

"Last lap DNF: In the event of a car visiting the pits on the last lap of a race (for whatever reason), the Grand Prix 4 produced race results will count and will be added to the race results tables and performance files as per usual. The dynamics of Grand Prix 4 force AI drivers into the pits and the finish line is not crossed, thereby resulting in a DNF. While this is a pity for the affected driver, this situation is governed by the AI behaviour of Grand Prix 4, hence being the fairest overall solution under these circumstances."

The board recognises that it would be unfair to implement this rule immediately this season. Therefore, this rule will be adopted from Season 11 onwards.

A fair decision and a good rule for the future

I agree, good call

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
JohnWarrington Wrote:
> A fair decision and a good rule for the future

+1 and thank you to the governing body for taking the time to review this situation.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

They ain't half bad.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
As per decision, the posted tables will be needing a review. Within a week new tables will be up and posted.

As for the other matter, will the boost deadline stay (and thus expired) or will it be extended because of the announcement of a feature race?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Pfwoooh glad that discussion is over :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy