GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Let's forget the S11, we now have to focus on this race which is mainly the South African GP Kyalami. I have my full confidence heading to the FP session, and let's see what kind of improvement awaits us for DMR.
Just had a proper look at the GPGSL wiki.

Massive credit to Ed and Tobi - it looks absolutely mega.

Just scrolling through the list of drivers brought back some top memories.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
For any potential race drivers feel free to apply to me via PM for a S11 drive.

Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just had a proper look at the GPGSL wiki.
>
> Massive credit to Ed and Tobi - it looks
> absolutely mega.
>
> Just scrolling through the list of drivers brought
> back some top memories.

Thanks!

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2016 06:31AM by SchueyFan.
Ferrari2007 schrieb:
> Just had a proper look at the GPGSL wiki.
>
> Massive credit to Ed and Tobi - it looks
> absolutely mega.
>
> Just scrolling through the list of drivers brought
> back some top memories.

Thanks, don't even wanna know how many hours I've spent designing the mainpage, browsing through old season threads to get infos and statistics, doing the season, driver, team pages etc.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Pestered by the journalists about his future and the possible entry of his team Eric Moinet said to the reporters :

"Ze team iz olmost raidi, the ingénieurs are working 'ard in ze fabrique and there wil be an annoncement in a near future aboot ze team."

Ok, I'm little bit nervous because I made a lot of mistakes on PM. Can't wait for my rookie season in S11.
Which mistakes? We want to know the truth.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I'll grab the popcorn

Turbo Lover schrieb:
> Which mistakes? We want to know the truth.

Nothing guys, it's a joke.

I just can't remember what the mistake was but don't make me confused guys.

Edited 12 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2016 04:27PM by Bandon23.

Maverick Track Performance Team Presentation S11

"It is with special pleasure that I can already present MTP's team for S11. The past often showed new teams struggling to create good lineups. Admittedly, the special situation at the end of this season opened up the cards for the new teams and I am very happy to say that we got pretty much a lineup that we think can show strong performances in our debut season. And we are especially happy, that we are the second of the new teams to finish their lineup. Without further ado, here is the lineup that will make history in MTP's debut season:

Race Driver 1: Matteo Scala
"Matteo is part of this league for a long while and has gone through all roles, ranging from race driver to team owner. Despite his rather troublesome tester season this year, we have faith in Matteo to lead the team into a future of glory. With his expertise and usual pace, we expect him to be a good role model for the younger drivers in the team. Matteo's statement is yet missing, since he only signed the contract minutes ago, but he will surely comment his signing in due time."

Race Driver 2: Milos Ancevski
"Milos proved his pace in the Shadow this season, especially in what has been a troublesome season for Shadow. Additionally, Milos expressed early interest in MTP and has also proved to be a reliable driver. His signing was a logical choice and we are really happy to have him on board! We think that with Matteo's help, he can be a future star for the team. This is what Milos had to say:"

"I've chosen to move to this team because the organisation of the team sounds really good to me, and I see a promising future in this team's future. I'd like to thank John for having trust in me, as a rookie, to be a part of his new team, and giving me this opportunity.
It is sad leaving TSA, but my time there hasn't been too great, I've been beaten by my teammates both race and test, so I felt like my race driver spot wasn't guaranteed, and it is what I'm currently targeting. Regardless, I am thankful to my current teamboss Tom for the opportunity he gave me this season, to make my debut, both as a test and as a race driver. Finally, I look forward to seeing and trying out the new car, I think it'll be great!"

Test Driver 1: Vimal Ana
"Vimal's performance in the test series has been impressive, so far, and we wouldn't be surprised to see him taking the testers championship this season. Even if this won't happen, we have full trust in capabilities. For quite a while, the MTP lineup wasn't clear. There were many 'maybes', starting with Eric Moinet, who was first signed as a race driver but then got the chance to bring in his own team. Hence, Vimal was signed as a test driver, but with a potential promotion to race driver, if MTP couldn't complete their lineup. However, we think Vimal earned himself a shot as a race driver! And it is with heavy heart, that MTP can't offer him this at the moment. But we think we have a solution. MTP is very willing to loan Vimal to any team interested in a strong newcomer for S11. The only restriction is that we have to ask him back, also during the season, if one of our drivers needs to be replaced. We are aware that this isn't optimal for a team signing him, but we are willing to work out a compromise that works for both sides in a more detailed context. So we strongly hope that a team will show interest in Vimal. Feel free to contact him for an offer and if/when you come to an agreement, contact me for how to elaborate a deal. Vimal, you're also welcome to add your press statement in due time."

"Thank you, Ladies and Gentlemen, for your time."

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Bandon23 Schreef:
> Turbo Lover schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Which mistakes? We want to know the truth.
>
> Nothing guys, it's a joke.
>
> I just can't remember what the mistake was but
> don't make me confused guys.

You edited your post 12 (!) times, you're already confused.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
*Sigh* yeah I'm confused. Sorry that I edited too much, I can't think of it and have no choice.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2016 05:08PM by Bandon23.
Daly McConfusion

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Maverick Track Performance...

It's still doesn't sound good to me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
It is casual business that comes in my mind
It's a long time you haven't been seen
The golden leaves are flying in the wind
And someone needs to clean his bin

Well...
Twigster151 your mailbox is fuuuuuuuuul !

Ok, since then I'm looking forward to this track to have FP session with DMR. I'll confirm later what to drive for the team, but for now I'm still busy thinking of it.
EricMoinet Wrote:
> It is casual business that comes in my mind
> It's a long time you haven't been seen
> The golden leaves are flying in the wind
> And someone needs to clean his bin
>
> Well...
> Twigster151 your mailbox is fuuuuuuuuul !

It's empty now Eric <3

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

JohnMaverick Schreef:
> However, we think Vimal earned himself a shot as a
> race driver! And it is with heavy heart, that MTP
> can't offer him this at the moment. But we think
> we have a solution. MTP is very willing to loan
> Vimal to any team interested in a strong newcomer
> for S11. The only restriction is that we have to
> ask him back, also during the season, if one of
> our drivers needs to be replaced. We are aware
> that this isn't optimal for a team signing him,
> but we are willing to work out a compromise that
> works for both sides in a more detailed context.
> So we strongly hope that a team will show interest
> in Vimal. Feel free to contact him for an offer
> and if/when you come to an agreement, contact me
> for how to elaborate a deal. Vimal, you're also
> welcome to add your press statement in due time."

Vimal, hereby an offer from Snake Motorsports ;-) If you are interested contact me by PM and include John. We will work something out!

TheVSATrooper Schreef:
> Maverick Track Performance...
>
> It's still doesn't sound good to me

You can have your opinion, of course ... but there is no need to bring this up again if you ask me.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2016 06:40PM by MDBSnake.
This guy ;)

John, a PM would have been nice mate.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
So shame for Vimal, he could've earned a race seat but yeah it's too bad for him, better luck next time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy