DTM MOD 2015 - RELEASED

Posted by rracunis 
Re: DTM MOD 2015 - WIP
Date: February 28, 2016 12:25PM
Posted by: livejackass
Date: February 28, 2016 12:26PM
Posted by: rracunis
Thanks for your reply . Yeah , it is black , also there are some in green and others in orange . I don't know exactly which are the slots because the cars are not yet in the 2015 order , the performance files and helmets are correct by the way .
I will have a look and let you know , don't know why is black considering your explanation . And it hasn't been happening in the Excalibur helmet shape .

OK this is what I have :

0 ; Enable user-defined gamma ramp v2
131 ; Enable cockpit gamma 0 off,1 player for all, 2 player for player only, 3 driver specific. Bit 7 (only when visor on) v2

Shall I change something else in the F1graphics ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2016 12:38PM by rracunis.
Date: February 29, 2016 12:04AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
Could you give me a link to Excalibur's shape?
I'd like to have a look at it if possible.

> 0 ; Enable user-defined gamma ramp v2
> 131 ; Enable cockpit gamma 0 off,1 player for
> all, 2 player for player only, 3 driver specific.
> Bit 7 (only when visor on) v2
>
> Shall I change something else in the F1graphics ?

I don't know, as I never managed to fix it. :(

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Date: February 29, 2016 08:38PM
Here you have the Excalibur's shape and helmets for the 2013 season : [www.mediafire.com]
Date: March 10, 2016 09:17PM
This would not be possible without Monsieur Arnaud ( Excalibur ) . In the images below you have the first car almost 100% ready , the other 21 cars should be easier to make . I know people are excited waiting for the F1 2016 season but I'm a dinosaur . Hope I be able to release the MOD soon .

Date: March 10, 2016 11:43PM
Posted by: jucksman
Vera impressive! Really looking forward for This mod...
Date: March 11, 2016 08:39AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Coming nicely. Thanks for your commitment.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: March 11, 2016 01:56PM
Posted by: airbusa380
Very nice and very good job!
Date: March 11, 2016 02:04PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Great mate!!!!!!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: March 11, 2016 05:27PM
Posted by: nhorry
Looking great! (Y)
Is it possibble to have the Bosch logo on the windshield (front and back) all the time, I mean all the views?
And the names on the back side window?
Date: March 11, 2016 06:51PM
The names on the back sides windows is already done ,the better I could make , the banners on the windshield and on the back window I didn't manage yet to sort it out and don't know if I will be able to do .
Date: March 11, 2016 11:14PM
Posted by: drt01
unbelievable... :-O

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
Date: March 11, 2016 11:41PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Looks pretty good. (Y)

Date: March 13, 2016 08:54AM
Finally 100% ready ;-)
Date: March 15, 2016 10:51PM
Posted by: mortal
This thread has been reported as being an illegal mod. Can anyone explain why this is so and the reason why this thread has been reported?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 15, 2016 10:57PM
Posted by: alless84
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This thread has been reported as being an illegal
> mod. Can anyone explain why this is so and the
> reason why this thread has been reported?

I didnt report it but i got some reports from our customers&friends today so might some of them report it. I am the owner of those cars that are shown. Atleast the mercedes model in last page wich even has the 3d cutout URD mesh. Its our UnitedRacingDesign work wich are DLCs for AC&rF2.

The models from first page progress doesnt seem to be ours. I guess rracunis can revert back the mercedes model and everything is fine.

Cheers,
Ales
Date: March 15, 2016 11:21PM
Thanks for the reply. URD was mentioned in the report. I asked only to clarify the post report and perhaps to get some additional information.

If cars have been converted without permission I will have no choice other than to ban the release of this mod out of respect for the original creators.

However, such action by grandprixgames.org does not prevent the mod from being disseminated privately, and for the record I state that it would be something that grandprixgames.org would have no control over.

Perhaps rracunis can respond in thread as to the status of permissions regarding the mod.
There is to be no release until I am satisfied that all permission requirements have been met and ownership/intellectual property disputes have been settled.

I have already stated previously elsewhere on this site that grandprixgames.org does not condone the illegal copying and conversion of work from other platforms for use within GP3/4.

This involves me directly in disputes and I really do have better things to do. This thread is now under active moderation.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 16, 2016 04:04AM
I didn't ask the permission yet to convert the MOD for a simple reason .... I didn't know who were the people who created it . I knew the cars are from the URD group but didn't find the contacts of the owners . Moreover , I just finished one car , having more 21 cars to do , I guessed that I would have time to get all the permissions .
Anyway , the MOD would not ever be released without all the permissions , this is not my way to do the things , I don't do illegal things at all . The respect of the creators and original authors is more important than the release itself . And I know the rules and respect the rules of this forum , knowing very well how these rules are strict about conversions without proper permission given for that .
Don't need to moderate actively this thread , I'm old and serious enough to don't break the rules but of course it is up to you . I will try to contact the authors asking for the permission , if you or anybody else can help me to find out the contacts of all the authors would be great .
I'm so sorry if I caused any problem to you and to Grandprixgames , I didn't have any bad intention .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2016 04:45AM by rracunis.
Date: March 16, 2016 08:33AM
Thanks for the explanation. As you know, the thread was reported, therefore I must act on it. As the converter of the mod it is your responsibility to take care of the permissions required before release. Please ensure that you do so. That is all I have to say on it for now.

Date: March 16, 2016 12:25PM
#alless84 , please check your PM . Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy