DTM MOD 2015 - RELEASED

Posted by rracunis 
DTM MOD 2015 - RELEASED
Date: February 12, 2016 12:57PM
Posted by: rracunis
Konstantin , Mark , Ulf & Tony have released a DTM MOD in 2005 which was updated by them in 2006 . Recently . Meteoro has converted a DTM MOD from Rfactor to GP4 which was released as the DTM MOD 2013 .
Recently , I found a amazing Rfactor DTM MOD made by the URD team and , finally , got a very well done skin package made by Speedracer1893 . Based on these great works , I decided to make a CSM DTM MOD 2015 , my last contribution to the community before leave the GP4 forever . This is the first version , many things still can be improved by all of you from all the GP4 communities , it doesn’t look 100% perfect to the real DTM but this is the best what I could do . Improvements in the physics , performance .txt , engine sound and CSM configuration must be done I guess . The MOD does not have many kilometers in testing and that's why some bugs are expected .
This MOD belongs to the GP4 fans , it means that you can modify it at anytime but always giving the credits to all the authors who contributed in any way to its construction . Don’t forget to ask permission for those who do not agree with the policy of sharing works in the GP4 .
I would like to thank all of you who , at some time of the process , pushed me to continue the work . Also I want to nominate the co-authors of the MOD , all of them helped me a lot to solve problems since I started the project : Gezere , Meteoro , Jucksman , AUS_Doug , TurboLover , Superman77 and Phantaman .
Finally , again I will repeat here the same thing I already wrote before in this thread : all my thanks and respect to Arnaud ( EXCALIBUR ) who had all the patience and attention with me , pushing me to go ahead despite of my limitations . He is not only a genius doing cars , helmets etc , he is a great man .

07/06/2016 DTM MOD 2015 v0.1
=======================================================================

Co-author and compiler : Rracunis

Here you can find the credits to the authors who support me by giving permission to use their stuff in this mod. Thank you to all of them who have made amazing works for the car racing simulation . Please let me know if I forgot someone or made mistakes related with the author of some work in order to sort all the things out properly .
This work would never be released without the original work made by Ales Ogrinc (Alless84) from United Racing Design (URD) ) and Speedracer1893 from Racedepartment as well as without the Gpxpatch by Rene Smith (SDI) and and Gp4builder by Lo2k .

Calipers : Henky SA
Cap files : Lee71 & whoever did them
Cars conversion : Rracunis
Cockpit shape : Konstantin, Mark, Ulf & Tony ( DTM MOD 2006 )
Cockpit textures : Konstantin, Mark, Ulf & Tony ( DTM MOD 2006 )
CSM Editing : Superman77 , Vicenzo ( jakobdylan ) , JCaranti, Meteoro , BigBrother, Kedy89, TomMK, Phantaman , Konstantin, Mark, Ulf & Tony ( DTM MOD 2006 ) and Erik van Leeuwen
CSM Icons : Thanks to whoever did them
CSM Menu Pics : Kedy89 , Rracunis , Konstantin, Mark, Ulf & Tony ( DTM MOD 2006 )
Engineers : Augusto Gibim
Engine sound : Konstantin, Mark, Ulf & Tony ( DTM MOD 2006 )
Event Sounds : Briere, Shlund , Mclarenaustralia , Nobu-Areo , lewis-hamilton00 and Lee71
-GPxPatch : Rene Smith (SDI) and Lo2k
GPxPatch flags : TDL (TheDarkListener)
Grid cars : Rracunis
Helmet (Shape) : Excalibur
Helmet (Textures) : ML2166 , Supla007 , Gerald Chinoy , Tomek , tigerlima , Freyk and Hans Pohle ( Racedepartment )
Helmet 3D (Shape): Jvinu2000
Helmet 3D (Textures) : Davide Hill
HUD : Samuele Pinna (32BOBO32)
LCD : Rracunis ( based on the DTM MOD 2006 and the original MOD from URD)
Logos : Rracunis
Marshalls : Augusto Gibim
Menu Background : Josekast & whoever did them
Original cars shapes : Ales Ogrinc ( United Racing Design (URD) )
Original cars textures : Speedracer1893 ( Racedepartment )
Original Rims : Henky SA ( Racedepartment )
Original Tyrewalls : ML2166 ( Racedepartment )
Other cars files : Meteoro (and Blazemotorsport)
Overlays : Cire90 , F1Virtual , René Smit (GpxPatch) and TheDarkListener
Pit_props : Konstantin, Mark, Ulf & Tony ( DTM MOD 2006 )
Pitcrews : Augusto Gibim
Pitboard : Tony
Physics : Boost Physics – Josekast ( based on the F1 2011 MOD ) . Real physics – Meteoro
Performances : Boost performance – Josekast ( Fictional modified performance based on the F1 2010 MOD) . Real performance – Meteoro
Steering wheels (Internal) : AUS_DOUG
Steering wheels (External) : TurboLover, Lee71 , Briere , Rracunis
Teamart : Rracunis
Tyres and rims : AUS_DOUG , Excalibur, TurboLover and Rracunis
Visors : Rracunis

========================================================================
Thanks
Thanks to all others who have helped to keep this game alive.

Hope you like and have fun .

Ricardo ( Rracunis )

DOWNLOAD DTM MOD 2015 version 0.1 : [www.mediafire.com]

This is an update of the DTM MOD 2015 . The difference between this MOD and the one which was released previously is the cars with backfire . There are 2 different CSM.ini , one for cars with backfire ( dry condition ) and the other without backfire ( wet condition ). The option "DTM without backfire" ( DTM 2015_1.ini ) can be used in dry and wet weather conditions while the option "DTM with backfire" ( DTM 2015.ini ) can be use only in dry weather conditions .
Enjoy it .

DOWNLOAD DTM MOD 2015 version 0.2 : : [www.mediafire.com]

CARS WITH BACKFIRE

CARS WITHOUT BACKFIRE

This is a second update of the DTM MOD 2015 . The main change is the modification in the CSM configuration according to the magic touch made by Kedy89 ( Toby ) . Now there is only one CSM.ini and the choice for having backfires or not should be done directly in the CSM menu . Thanks to Kedy89 for his help in here : [www.grandprixgames.org]
Enjoy it .

DOWNLOAD DTM MOD 2015 version 0.3 : [www.mediafire.com]

Edited 13 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2017 10:55AM by rracunis.
Re: DTM MOD 2015 - WIP
Date: February 12, 2016 01:29PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Looks fantastic. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: February 12, 2016 02:22PM
Posted by: Jordhy
parabens, exellent idea, please
Date: February 12, 2016 05:49PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Thanks mate!!!!!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: February 12, 2016 06:51PM
Posted by: KALABINBSKY
woooow!!!
Date: February 13, 2016 02:23AM
Posted by: rookie26
Date: February 13, 2016 12:07PM
Meteoro405 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks mate!!!!!

#Meteoro ... please check your PM .
Date: February 13, 2016 12:12PM
Posted by: kedy89
Date: February 13, 2016 02:02PM
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nice :)

Probably I will need your help to test the MOD (Y)
Date: February 13, 2016 11:15PM
Posted by: NickJW
Looking lovely! :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Date: February 14, 2016 12:56AM
Posted by: jucksman
Very good job guys!
Date: February 14, 2016 05:10PM
Posted by: drt01
(Y)

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
Date: February 15, 2016 11:25PM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
Exciting! Im currently addicted to the 2005 DTM mod and trackpack.
Look forward to this updated mod!

Date: February 17, 2016 06:11PM
There will not have a original helmet set as it means a hard work . Two options of helmet shape will be available : jvinu2000's 3D and Excalibur 2013 ( both ficticious helmets ). Some helmets using the Excalibur shape :

Date: February 17, 2016 09:12PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Coming along nicely. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: February 17, 2016 10:00PM
Posted by: enzo1981
Sad to learn it is your last mod. But what a way to go out. Excellent work as always. Looking forward to this great mod
Date: February 19, 2016 03:07PM
Some other helmets :

Date: February 26, 2016 09:41PM
THE DTM 2015 MOD IS ALMOST READY , PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH THE CARS !

Helmet's textures made by Davide Hill , shape 3D by jvinu2000 .

Date: February 28, 2016 09:17AM
I have been having problem with the helmets made by Davide Hill using 3d Helmets by Jvinu2000 as you can see in the images below . The same helmet is working for one drive but doesn't work for others ( there is no issues with the helmet itself ) . All the original shape and textures are correct . Does anyone know why it has happened ?

Date: February 28, 2016 10:34AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
In the first 'Wrong' picture, though it might be my monitor, those pieces appear black.
Are they black, or are they a shade of green?

If they're green, it'll be related to what I've written below, but with Yoong and Alonso instead of Bernoldi.

In the second 'Wrong' picture - where the Visor parts are orange - that is because that driver is in the second Arrows slot, where Bernoldi would be in 2001.
The game automatically tints that Visor parts of that driver's helmet orange, because Bernoldi had an orange tinted visor in 2001.

Some suggestions were made in this thread, but I couldn't fix the issue.
I asked SDI about a possible option for future GPxPatch versions, but it'll be a matter of if he can find the code that controls this.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy