Can't get out of the garage -steering wheel display stuck on fuel-SOLVED by unplugging Leo Bodnar cable

Posted by smasha 
I remember using the gas and brake to move the selections on your steering wheel display but mine is stuck on fuel and pressing gas or brake doesn't move it to "leave the pits" which I need.
I have calibrated and made sure all axis work.
My pedals are on controller B as they are separate.

Don't know how to fix this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2016 12:28PM by smasha.
I had a similar problem (I think) when I started trying to use the triggers on my Xbox controller as throttle and brake.
The pedals that you're using, do they share the same axis?

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
No,I'm using G27 pedals with a Leo Bodnar cable.
They work fine in the calibration screen but when I enter the game,the display selection highlighter flicks upward to fuel from "setups" all the time.
I have no other controllers connected besides my g27 and pedals.

Another problem I have is ,when trying to find a key to fix this issue,I now have a big screen of text which I can't get rid of.

No answers atm.

My gear shift is in neutral also.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2016 11:16AM by smasha.
I think my gas pedal axis is reversed.
How do I fix it?

P.S. I fixed the inverted with Leo Bodnars calibration tool but it didn't fix the game as I can now exit the pits but I have no gas whatsoever even though it shows proper movement in the calibration screen.
Also I can't move beyond first gear.
I can shift from first to reverse and back again but no gas to move and no other gears after first.
Really ,really weird.

G27 and pedals work fine in Gt Legends and GPL.

Gp4 must not like 2 separate controllers on separate usb ports.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2016 04:14PM by smasha.
Hmm, that is strange.
If it is an issue caused by having the two controllers on separate USB ports, I'm not going to be of much help as I've never done it before.

However, this issue:
They work fine in the calibration screen but when I enter the game,the display selection highlighter flicks upward to fuel from "setups" all the time.
sounds a lot like what I was experiencing.

The solution to the problem I had was to download and install Pinnacle Game Profiler.
I'd give that a go, setting it up for your pedals if you can, and using that to force them to be on separate axis' - i.e. left pedal on 'Y', right pedal on 'X'

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Thanks for your help AUS_Doug.
I simply fixed the problem by unplugging the Leo Bodnar cable from the pedals and reconnecting the pedals plug to the steering wheel like normal.
I tried again using the Bodnar cable after updating gpxpatch but the same problem happened.
Owell I will just have to use the original pedals 255 lines of resolution compared to the bodnars over 1000.
Really weird that GP4 sees it and calibrates it fine in the controller settings but in game the display flicks to fuel.
Could be a dead zone thing.
Will tamper a bit more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2016 01:59AM by smasha.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy