Renault F1 Team 2016 - Concept livery- Excalibur [Released]

Posted by Excalibur 

DOWNLOAD LINK: [www.mediafire.com]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2016 08:50PM by Excalibur.
Ooh la la. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
great (Y) thank you very much
the car looks very nice, thank you Arnaud :)
Here's hoping they do use that!
Oh i love this time of the year!

Thank you Excalibur, you make the not so talented modders like myself enjoy GP4 so much more from your talent.

Cheers.
This is actually a great looking car.
Thanks.

Kimi forever!
Beautiful livery Excalibur. Well Done. I love the traditional renault livery, it kind of reminds me of a bumble bee.
Wow happy 2016 ;) ;) great car i love them colours thanks a lot Arnaud :)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Thanks guys... As Lotus posted a 2010 picture from the Renault R30 and that they loved this original livery made by F1 Racing magazine, maybe the final livery won't be so far from this one. Well, I hope so! ... Have fun with it! ;-)

I forgot to tell that Maldonado (n°13) has got car 1 and Jolyon Palmer (n°30), car 2.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Great job Arnaud. To be honest, I am a bit concerned by their drivers line-up.....

gezere écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great job Arnaud. To be honest, I am a bit
> concerned by their drivers line-up.....

Thanks Bernard. I agree with you concerning their drivers line-up. Even for a year of transition and rebuilding team, I think that Renault needs experienced drivers who will bring good feedbacks to improve the new car on and out of the track, as Williams did with Massa and Bottas or Haas with Grosjean... As a complete team and manufacturer, Renault has engaged sufficients funds to do without PDVSA (and without Maldonado who is known to not spend a lot of time into the garage and working late). Palmer hasn't raced since 2014 and his experience at Lotus ( and friday pratice laptimes compared to Maldonado) is not very reassuring. I am not sure that Renault made a good deal with Lotus about that. But, let's see....

Boom we are off and running, Thank you so much for this great work Excalibur (Y)
Beautiful Arnaud ..... thank you.:-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
This is amazing work! Thanks for sharing it with us!
cool release mate! Thank you! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Thanks, mates! :)

@Bernard: Good news, Magnussen will replace Maldonado ;)

Excalibur Wrote:
> Thanks, mates! :)
>
> @Bernard: Good news, Magnussen will replace
> Maldonado ;)

Is that real?! THIS WILL BE BIG! O_O
fandericciardo3 écrivait:
> Excalibur Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thanks, mates! :)
> >
> > @Bernard: Good news, Magnussen will replace
> > Maldonado ;)
>
>
> Is that real?! THIS WILL BE BIG! O_O

Yes, that's true ;-) It will be officially announced next wednesday to Renault F1 conference...

Excalibur écrivait:
> Thanks, mates! :)
>
> @Bernard: Good news, Magnussen will replace
> Maldonado ;)

Yep, definitively a good news for the spare parts budget of Renault....;) but I would prefer to see JEV behind the steering wheel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy