2015 Mod - Pit Lane Glitch

Posted by josh11000 
2015 Mod - Pit Lane Glitch
Date: November 21, 2015 07:04PM
Posted by: josh11000
Hello all,

I have been playing the 2015 mod recently and I think that the cars and everything look amazing but there is one issue that I am having with this mod and wondered if anybody could please help me? When a car comes into the pits and stops in the pit box, the tyres keep spinning whilst the car is stopped and the pit crew waits maybe 20 to 30 seconds for the tyres to stop before starting work on the car? Has anybody else had this problem? If so how am I best proceeding to try and solve this? Thanks a lot! :)
Re: 2015 Mod - Pit Lane Glitch
Date: November 21, 2015 08:26PM
Posted by: Foreverk
I think these problems are track related ones, but can you specify which mod and tracks are you using?
Date: November 21, 2015 09:10PM
I thought maybe this was the case but this seems to happen on all tracks (including the original tracks) so I think this is something to do with the mod?

[www.grandprixgames.org] This is the mod I am using. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you :)
Date: November 22, 2015 12:31AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
I think it has to do with the longer wheelbase of the 2015 cars.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: November 22, 2015 01:09AM
Posted by: n00binio
In case you have the "fix pitstop bug" option activated in gpx patch it can help to deactivte it. For some reason it influences this problem although it is (as Turbo said) related to the wheelbase.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: November 23, 2015 01:48PM
Thanks for the advice guys. Have tried with 'Fix Pitstop Bug' unticked and it appears to be doing the same thing? Does anybody else have this issue when playing the 2015 mod? Thank you.
Date: January 03, 2016 09:01PM
Posted by: esv
У меня это было в Монако и на некоторых других трассах (разных лет). Дело в длине сектора, где останавливается машина. Если он слишком мал, то остановки не происходит. Просто увеличте длину сектора для остановки (за счет уменьшения предыдущих).
I was in Monaco and on some other routes (various years). The point in the length of the sector where the car stops. If it is too small, then there is no stopping. Simply increase the length of the sector to stop (by decreasing the the previous).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy