GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Team Scotland are all ready and up for a good fight (Y)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Surprised there is so little boost. Hoping for a good result there for Monaco.

Re: GPG Nations Cup S5 R10 - French GP [Perfs posted]
Date: August 13, 2016 08:13PM
Posted by: X_Acto
Hoping for, at least, a 21th place in the end of the race... That's how HIGH are our expectations this season. :(

-----------------------------------------------------

X_Acto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hoping for, at least, a 21th place in the end of
> the race... That's how HIGH are our expectations
> this season. :(

Could be worse xD

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
French GP on hold

During testing the track I noticed that every single car fails to take the pit entry properly. Cars turn right for the pitentry, then just run off in the gravel. I've got no idea why this happens, nor do I know how to fix this. Imo there are 3 options now

- the RD of last season's race still has the track and can pass me a link, as seemingly that one worked without any problems.
- the French GP will be postponed to a later date (and different location if no fix is found), and we'll continue with the German GP. Boosts will be reset.
- we continue with the French GP, it moves location, boosts and rain % remain.

It'd be best if the previous RD still has the track, as else it'd require bigger changes in the mod.

That's little bit disappointing :( Hopefully French GP stays so we can race there.
Option 1 is my personal favorite, if it needs to be something else then option 3.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Had a look at last season's coverage now, Greg run it, and it seems there were pit related problems as well :/. Less as I had (at one point there was over half of the field stuck in the gravel), but still. I'd be for #3 as well then, up to Glen in that case to choose another track. Would have to be either MagnyCours or Dijon if it stays in France, as I seem to remember there were some issues with Paul Ricard in the GPGSL race a few seasons back.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Oops. Wrong thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2016 12:50PM by mclarenaustralia2.
Option 1, for me...

-----------------------------------------------------

So I got the track from Greg, which is the same I used. Guess it was pure luck that the race last season was run with only few troubles. Means we'll need another location for the French GP.

Some mods
In a very worst case scenario I always vote for using GP4's default tracks. We did something similar in the GPGSL, just revamping the trackside ads, and it ran flawlessly. I know many of you aren't fond of Magny-Cours, but it would be a safe bet.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I'm going for Option 1.
Since option 1 is impossible now, option 2

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
For the record, Team France will openly suggest the race be moved to either the Renault Test Track or Magny Cours. Happy to leave that choice up to GPGNC to decide.... Renault Test Track could be a nice change from the normal circuits...??

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Ooh, didn't think of that one. Indeed, that'd be a nice change! Don't think it should have any issues, seeing that it's by F1Virtual. French GP to follow later this week then :)

Some mods
Good decision there. If thats the case that would be awesome.
Renault Test Track? Sounds like a good place to have the race.

Re: GPG Nations Cup S5 R10 - French GP [back on track]
Date: August 16, 2016 03:29AM
Posted by: shep34
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Renault Test Track? Sounds like a good place to
> have the race.

Been many years since i have run on this Renault test track, but remember it being quite fun. Fingers crossed it might give GPGNC some good reliable action, without undesired bugs!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Re: GPG Nations Cup S5 R10 - French GP [back on track]
Date: August 16, 2016 11:19AM
Posted by: gareth
Renault Test Track is fine by me, great idea!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy