GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Team China

We were going so strongly despite having no boost, and the Transmission decides to bring us to a halt. Two retirements now for us, and with Brazil winning we have to ensure that we don't lose anymore points to them. After all, we lost a perfect weekend worth of points to them. We'll regroup for the next round, so we'll see everyone there.

Team Wales is very happy with that strong drive by Pryce. A good bagful of points with no boost spent is just what the team principal ordered!!
Re: GPG Nations Cup S5 R6 - Montenegro GP [Perf online]
Date: April 25, 2016 08:45AM
Posted by: pycku
Damn, with so many boost points we expected to be on podium, not out of the race...
Finland
So much pace today, but nowhere to properly use it. We'll take this onboard and regroup for next round.
A solid race form last to start to last by the end of the race....

-----------------------------------------------------

d'oh, very slow in that race for some reason

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Team Brazil

Amazing victory by Cremasco, with this we're now in the fight for the championship, keep pushing it!!

Also, after all the bad thing the Brazilian Government did in the last years, we have decided to cut our ties with them, and with this we're launching a new car for the remaining of the season 5:

Dreadfull, dreadfull ending of our race, just when we came into the points we have to stop our race to protect our chassis .... well better luck next time again

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Yeeah! Awesome race, we managed to stay out of trouble and worked our way up slowly to cash in some awesome points. And all of it with zero boost, talk about engine development. Things are starting to look bright.

Have to say I like the Brazil car even more now, with more blue and tidier, looks more like the flag. Of course the reasons for the switch are not cool but at least the livery is even cooler than before. Kudos!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Once again everything goes to @#$%& but a good recovery. We could have won that though.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
GPG Nations Cup Rd 6 Montenegro GP Official Results

Race Results

Fastest Laps

Hmm... I thought we'd taken 10th, but appears we overtook Scotland on lap 28 \o/ So a couple more points gratefully received after an off

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Rd 6 - Montenegro - Official Results

Rd 6 - Montenegro - Official Standings Table

Re: GPG Nations Cup S5 R6 - Montenegro GP [Perf online]
Date: April 27, 2016 09:37AM
Posted by: Gigi4
Great podium with no boost spent =)

Team China

Only 8pts now between us and Team Brazil. Just have to hope for a much better outcome in the next race.

yay, more mod changes...

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yay, more mod changes...

Sorry Tobi, I'll keep my current car then, will use this one next season

natasp schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kedy89 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > yay, more mod changes...
>
>
> Sorry Tobi, I'll keep my current car then, will
> use this one next season

nah, drop me a link for it. Will put it in.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I'm happy how it went, finishing 7th is a great result. I hope the next race should be good.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2016 03:25PM by Bandon23.
Oh jesus!! another awful result, I believe the time to boost has come
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy