GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
No boost and 6th :)

From monacan team director to montenegran team director : apologies for our driver been so dumb.

I have NEVER liked this circuit in GP4...... we move on - but after we go back to Sea World one last time. And then Dreamworld......;) And maybe Hooters too.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
No podium after the pole position. Massive disappointed despite the fastest lap and 4th place....

-----------------------------------------------------

Very happy to have finally scored some points at least! Too bad I locked the car up a bit try to overtake Monaco, that little error together with them not giving us any room when we were actually in front didn't make a real good combination. Aiming for top 6 in the next Grand Prix

On another note, not happy with this circuit, the amount of crashes in the first 6 laps (and after) were ridiculous if you ask me ... even though without we wouldn't have any points - I would strongly recommend not using this track again for the GPGNC, well just my point of view

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
That sucks

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Wow, a point from dead last. That is a good recovery for Nikolov, given the boost we (did not) spend :)
12th, & about 6 seconds from points. Can't complain too much. On to the home race

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
boost blown, season in strife now
Team China

We are very pleased with our result. Cheng made the best start, and it's what allowed him to challenge for the lead by the first chicane. And it was a lucky pass as well considering all the other pass attempts in that corner led to contact with each other, or the wall. Shame Silva went into the wall and damaged his car. It would've been a fantastic battle in the final laps for the lead, which we believe could've went either way. Anyways, time to look forward to the next round. Two wins and a third is the best start to a season for us so far, and we hope we can continue our form.

Holy crap 10 retirements?

I agree with taking this circuit off the calendar next season

But I must say the CART shape looks good on a street circuit

Awesome!! I felt devastated when the car failed but this goes on to show that you shouldn't ever give up! First podium, yeah!!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Retirements helped a lot for the podium finish, but having 4th best race pace with no race boost makes it a good race weekend =)

What a great result /s

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Got to agree - this track doesn't lend itself to the championship very well with that many retirements. On to Motegi!
Rd 3 - Australia - Official Results

Rd 3 - Australia - Official Standings Table

damn China is op af

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Load of bs. 3 consecutive dnf
miki2000milos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> damn China is op af

I guess that shows that Team China have managed to master the CART shape the quickest. But I suspect that our form probably won't hold up forever and eventually other teams will start closing in on us.

China have used A LOT of boost in 3 rounds. That's why they seem op

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Brazil and Germany have used none and are in 5th and 6th, so, the championship is really open at the moment, last season I climbed around 12 positions in the last 5 races
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy