GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Meh...

-----------------------------------------------------

I told the guys to bring more fuel...

My GPGSL Career
Whoaa, that was quite the battle with Nathan! Really happy that we came out on top and grabbed our first point from dead last and with no boost! Hell of a race. Sadly no points are awarded for most places gained or we might've gotten another one ;)

This gives the team confidence and a big energy boost for the remainder of the season. Just need to work a little on qualy now. But this was outstanding.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Didn't expect that at all, had worse results with
> full boost used :D

(2)

Great result, awesome way to start the season

I should update the wikia soon btw ^^

8th. I'll gladly take that. Good race

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
The car was bad after receiving the shunt, after that it was simply downhill ...

I think we need to review the pitstops, it happens to much that cars fail to make a second stop in GP4 in general. This time it even means a DNF for Italy for not reaching the finish line, which is imo totally uncalled for. Seeing how far Brazil ended behind the number 4 scotland shows how much time is lost due to a car being overweight and old tyres, this also mean penalties won't always apply correctly.

I guess there aren't a lot of options, I suppose either 1-stop races or let GP4 decide, 50% 1-stop, 50% 2-stop. Or the race director needs to check fuel levels of all cars on the starting grid, if this is not all the same then a new save file needs to be made using custom grid tool.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I am up for 1-stopping races.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
so am I
I thought we were changing to 1 stop this season, I even asked here about it, but nobody answered -_-'

Not a great race.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Team China

Now that's what I call a race that went exactly the way we hoped it would go. Boost worked perfectly for us, and everyone in the garage is happy. Now all Cheng needs to do now is try and stay at the pointy end of the field throughout the rest of the season.

12th given the boost is not quite surprising. Merely points finish, maybe next time we will be more lucky
Rd 1 - UAE - Official Results

Rd 1 - UAE - Official Standings Table

Zero boost paid off this time out. Superb podium finish for the French, with no boost wasted.... Top effort by the team, and our gun driver Mr Girard

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Monaco GP

We're not exactly happy with this result. We still have a lot to do before getting the best out of this car.

One stop for me please.

I'm still waiting on my debut of GPGNC.
uhh we went through this last season, please not again
Bandon, you're 1st in the waiting list. Soon as someone drops out, either 3 penalties or personal choice, you're in. You should have a car & helmet ready so you can hit the ground running

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Huh 9th place without a single drop of boost used, thats much more than we expected. Is it too early to hope for a good season this time round....?

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Worst value for the boost investment ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy