> into.
> >
> >
> > Nicht = Didn't finish
> > Getriebe = Gearbox
>
> Guess I was right with the first one.
> Gearbox=Transmission Failure right? Just want to
> get that cleared up for when I do the tables.
>
> Just been thinking. With Team Scotland looking
> most likely to get a 3rd penalty, what do we do
> regarding the next entry on the waiting list? I
> think I asked the person next on the list if he
> still intended to take part in the series, but
> there's a possibility he won't be able to take it.
> So if no one can take it, would that mean Scotland
> stays on until someone says they would like to
> take part?

Yep

If noone takes it, I'll disable the team via numcars and wel'll have a 21 cars grid.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> shep34 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I am formally announcing that for NEXT season
> in
> > GPGNC, i wish to cut my allegiances to the
> French,
> > and become the USA.... Any issues with this,
> > whoever is ruling GPGNC these days???!! LOL
>
> Only thing that gets carried over will be
> the #4 as that is the number you chose to use
> (unless you decide to change number to anything
> else that's not being used asides from #10 as
> that's UAE's number (currently not being used
> since UAE is the reigning champion)).

Perf points go with a manager as well, as far as the rules state.....

And, re the possibilty of a 21 car field, ALSO in the rules, how about asking the current entrants if they wish to run a 2nd entry pending a new manager entering the series....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 Wrote:
> And, re the possibilty of a 21 car field, ALSO in
> the rules, how about asking the current entrants
> if they wish to run a 2nd entry pending a new
> manager entering the series....

I'm against this

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
miki2000milos schrieb:
> shep34 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And, re the possibilty of a 21 car field, ALSO
> in
> > the rules, how about asking the current
> entrants
> > if they wish to run a 2nd entry pending a new
> > manager entering the series....
>
> I'm against this

I'm not going with that. Against.
If you want to keep 22 cars, just leave the missing car there with lesser perf and make it obvious to anyone new that there is a spot available for them immediately.
FlyingFinn19 Wrote:
> If you want to keep 22 cars, just leave the
> missing car there with lesser perf and make it
> obvious to anyone new that there is a spot
> available for them immediately.

It seems the best option.

-----------------------------------------------------

Well, i dont personally care about having 21 or 22 cars in the field. But with the negative thought on having a manager having a 2nd team, might pay to re-write the rules of this series then..... :)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I think I haven't had a proper look at the rules since I joined back in season 2 xD

Wasn't even aware of the 2nd team thingy, but imo that rule should be scrapped. If you give him same boost as for his main team he can max one team each race. If the boost request will be same for both teams it doubles the chances of winning. etc. Don't think this is any good.

Also don't want to leave the team of the kicked manager in, even with reduced perfs. Set them too low and it'll have an influence on the other cars during quali/race. What if by some chance (crazy race like) the team ends up in the points? Imo it'd suck to be beaten by a team of a kicked manager.

Adding [Vacancies] to the header should make it clear that there's a spot to fill.

While we're at it, regarding quali. I think it's enough to just post the result screen, as usually everyone gets some airtime during the race. Would help to reduce workload for the RDs.

Some mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2016 06:15PM by kedy89.
Well if you guys are in desperate need of a new team then I'd happily re-add Team England to the mix. Can always reuse the livery from Team UK from season 4 until I can put a livery together. (nevermind, forgot you've switched to the CART shape now ;) ) I'll get to work

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2016 06:41PM by Twigster151.
Don't know if Greg got answers from the 2 guys on the waiting list yet. If they're no longer interested or don't send the files in time I guess you could take the spot. If you send the files in time that is ;)

Some mods
Yeah the rules need a tweaking, I'm with Tobi. What if a ghost team ends up in the points (or worse, wins!)

If there is a possibility to disable said team, then I'm for that option. But I believe we have found a backup 22nd entrant :)

I agree with the qualy screenshot being enough, maybe a little build up can be done, top 3 in screenshots? (wouldn't needed to be a screen of the actual laptime). Or build up the 22nd to 1st with a side shot from the cars like in my sig, followed by results screen?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Thought Venezuela was waiting?

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
A ghost team, even with reduced perf, has the potential to affect the race. What if it causes an accident with someone in the points?

Rules updated

The Teams

[...]
-Interested new entrants will be placed on the waiting list if there are no vacancies.
-If there's a vacancy and noone to fill the seat, numcars.ini will be used to reduce the grid-size until a new team enters.

Liveries

[...]
-Textures have to be sent in .psd format.
-Teams on the waiting list have to prepare textures in case of promotion. If no textures are sent/available when promoted, entry will be denied and the team is moved to the end of the waiting list. The slot will be given to the next one in line.

Race Weekend

-Qualifying shall be 30 minutes in length, 22 cars on the track, 4 laps of fuel per stint with a maximum of 16 laps. Qualy coverage is optional, results screen is enough.
[...]

Regarding your quali suggestions Maikel, I've not included it for now, left it optional. The latter would require gridcars to be made with zmodeler, pictures uploaded with access for everyone. Could be done, but right now I don't want to do any extra work.

I've also thought of a possible adjustment to the boost system, seeing that one of the latest gpxpatch updates allows car specific BHP values. Not much thought put into it yet (as to how many per season/race etc.), just a vague idea. Any thoughts/feedback on that is welcome.

Any complaints regarding the rule changes please let me know.

Tobi

GPG_Nations_Cup Schreef:
> Regarding your quali suggestions Maikel, I've not
> included it for now, left it optional. The latter
> would require gridcars to be made with zmodeler,
> pictures uploaded with access for everyone. Could
> be done, but right now I don't want to do any
> extra work.
>
> I've also thought of a possible adjustment to the
> boost system, seeing that one of the latest
> gpxpatch updates allows car specific BHP values.
> Not much thought put into it yet (as to how many
> per season/race etc.), just a vague idea. Any
> thoughts/feedback on that is welcome.
>
>
> Any complaints regarding the rule changes please
> let me know.
>
> Tobi

No problem, it were mere suggestions :) Maybe I can cook up those gridcar images in the coming weeks and prepare it in that way. We'll see how it goes, I'm happy either way.

Rules changes overall seem good.

Regarding the boost system, we can look into what we can do. However the current system isn't half bad! Let's discuss this and implement no earlier then next season imo :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
The rules change is good in my opinion, should be very important.
Rd 7 - Bulgaria - Official Results

Rd 7 - Bulgaria - Official Standings Table

Team Wales is having a love affair with the number 4 at the moment it seems...
Team China

We are most happy with having increased our lead in the standings. Now it seems more likely that Brazil will need to worry about holding onto 2nd instead of trying to chase us down, so that should help us in the short term.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy