GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
well, my team came up much quicker than I expected

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Team China

9th. We knew we weren't going to get anywhere near the front without boost, so to qualify near the back end of the top 10 is still a decent result for us. But with Team Brazil on pole, we need to try and finish inside the points by race end if we can to try and reduce how much our lead will drop should they potentially end up taking the victory.

Good qualify for Italy :-)

My GPGSL Career
Team Ireland

16th is not what we expected so far for us, hopefully in the race we may try to get on points if possible.
Great job taking out the pole position, well done, although I do see myself in second after the first turn hahahahaha

Finland
19th today for Antero is about what we could expect. A good effort, and we're confident we have what is necessary to move forwards on this track.
yee, worst of the full boosters -.-

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
One of the worst qualifications for team Netherlands .... really dissapointed albeit only half a second from 6th place.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Good result by Grimaldi for Monaco.

22th... YAY! The sky is the limit...

-----------------------------------------------------

Top 10 with no boost, looks good for the race :)
4th is good but we are still half a second of the pace.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
17th is pretty bad
6th isn't bad. Looking to more points

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Race has been run, and we have a winner. Hoping to have Part 1 up by tonight if possible.

Also, just wondering what the record is for most retirements in a season, and if possible how many of those were in a row?

Australia has 8 retirements in season 1, with 3 of them in a row

natasp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Australia has 8 retirements in season 1, with 3 of
> them in a row

I see. So no team in the Nations Cup history has had 4 or more DNFs in a row? If that's the case, then it would seem Team Singapore would have that record for sure (although they probably wouldn't like to hear that).

CAUTION ! SPOILER INSIDE

Oops ! Too late...

EricMoinet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CAUTION ! SPOILER INSIDE
>
>
> Oops ! Too late...

What's with the spoiler alert?

See your previous post.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy