GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Yay ! The boost investment was worth it :)
Not a good performance

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Well... 5th is an achievement after that Turn 1 off left us at the back. I'll take that as a consolation, & Ihara can be proud of her fight back at home. Some solid points there

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
It could have been better but we're once again in the points positions with no boost.

Finland
Put very little boost in: get best result of season.
It was a great race for us today, we had good pace and importantly kept the car on the track.
We will admit that we were lacking pace in the car in the final stint, this is something we'll look at and work on in the coming races.
Wow,

it was a fantastic weekend for us, getting the victory and fastest lap. On saturday we weren't that good, but we prepared well for the race day. Of course, we have luck not to get into the Turn 1 incident, but you need a little chance to get a win. It seems that Nikolov finally got perfectl setup of the car and gained advantage of the tricky weather conditions. Well done, Nikolov, well done!
Another completly bullshit race

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Zhuhai up next. To boost or not to boost, that is the question.
Has anyone tested this track for Motegi-esque levels of carnage????!!!! LOL

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
That was a hell of a lot of retirements, hope Zhuhai won't have as many.

Gigi4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That was a hell of a lot of retirements, hope
> Zhuhai won't have as many.

Last time I tested Zhuhai out, there weren't many retirements. I do plan to do more tests to make sure that everything is all setup for the round (and also to make sure the AI errors are set at a reasonable amount), so there shouldn't be any need to worry about it.

Been a bit busy lately these last few days, so haven't had much time to put the tables together for Rd4. Rest assured that I'll get them up when I can and then preparations for Rd5 can go ahead.

Rd 4 - Japan - Official Results

Rd 4 - Japan - Official Standings Table

Team China

Feeling relieved to see that we still have a decent lead in the points, but now that it's down to what a race win gives we have to ensure that we don't have another retirement anytime soon. Especially if it ends up being Wales or UAE who end up in a position to take a race win. Anyways, we have major preperation to deal with, so we'll see everything at the next round.

4 races, 4 times points, no boost. I like that.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Round 4 Activity Check

Two players were inactive for the period over which Round 4 was held:

truecrysis(Montenegro) - 2nd Warning
MDBSnake(Netherlands) - 1st Warning

1st warning - 50/50 quali/race penalty
2nd warning - 100/100 quali/race penalty + deduction of 5 championship points
3rd warning - 250/250 quali/race penalty + slot open to other users + deduction of 5 championship points

All penalties shall be applied in round 5. Appeals should be sent to natasp and/or posted on this thread for notification.

GPG Nations Cup Round 5 - Chinese GP - Zhuhai

The performance deadline for Round 5 at Zhuhai is the end of Tuesday 15th March. Everyone is to send their performance request to the GPG-Nations-Cup account, or here if you want an extra shortcut. Please set the subject title of your message as "Round 5 - Chinese GP - (Your Country Name)". In your message please state explicitly how much you allocate for Qualifying and how much you allocate for the Race (e.g. Qualifying: 500, Race: 500). If you submit one number, qualifying and race performance will be exactly half of that value.

1 - UAE GP - Yas Marina - 0% Winner: China
2 - Singapore GP - Marina Bay - 0% Winner: Wales
3 - Australian GP - Surfers Paradise - 0% Winner: China
4 - Japanese GP - Motegi - 20% Winner: Bulgaria
5 - Chinese GP - Zhuhai - 0%
6 - Montenegro GP - Brno - 0%
7 - Bulgarian GP - Hungaroring - 0%
8 - Dutch GP - Assen - 0%
9 - Welsh GP - Donington Park - 60%
10 - French GP - Le Mans Bugatti - 30%
11 - German GP - Hockenheimring - 0%
12 - Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - 50%
13 - Italian GP - Monza - 0%
14 - Portuguese GP - Portimao - 0%
15 - Canadian GP - Watkins Glen - 0%
16 - Mexican GP - Mexico City - 0%
17 - Brazilian GP - Interlagos - 20%

Really inactive? Damnit :/ dunno how ... I've checked this topic daily :O Well that penalty won't really be helping me either, one season to throw away again

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Has someone got my livery of Ireland's car, I am fully intended to be racing for Ireland, and yeah saw Montenegro 2nd warning will give me a hope for sure to race in this series.

Although, we'll see but I'm fully prepared for this country Ireland to race unless Montenegro gets 3rd warning and gets out of this series, and I hope to see this Ireland car perform well.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2016 05:05PM by Bandon23.
aaaaaand we finally get a point in the championship ;)

My GPGSL Career
Hopefully Team Canada will keep going with another Top 5 or better ! :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy