GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
I loved how the RD encouraged us.

The RD
Uruguay is that slow

If you lived here, you'd know that sentence applies to so many damn things ;)

Anyways, we had to Trulli our way home, but snatched that point, which is OK I guess. Our boost seemed to die there, but well, maybe more of it will do next round. :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Well, not the best race for Bulgaria, but at least we have the pace to get more points next time.
Round 2 Activity Check

No player was inactive for the period over which Round 2 was held:

1st warning - 50/50 quali/race penalty
2nd warning - 100/100 quali/race penalty + deduction of 5 championship points
3rd warning - 250/250 quali/race penalty + slot open to other users + deduction of 5 championship points

All penalties shall be applied in round 3. Appeals should be sent to natasp and/or posted on this thread for notification.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2015 06:31PM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
GPG Nations Cup Round 3 - Australian GP - Surfer's Paradise

The performance deadline for Round 3 at Surfer's Paradise is the end of Tuesday 5th January. Everyone is to send their performance request to the GPG-Nations-Cup account, or here if you want an extra shortcut. Please set the subject title of your message as "Round 3 - Australian GP - (Your Country Name)". In your message please state explicitly how much you allocate for Qualifying and how much you allocate for the Race (e.g. Qualifying: 500, Race: 500). If you submit one number, qualifying and race performance will be exactly half of that value.

1 - UAE GP - Yas Marina - 0% Winner: China
2 - Singapore GP - Marina Bay - 0% Winner: Wales
3 - Australian GP - Surfers Paradise - 0%
4 - Japanese GP - Motegi - 20%
5 - Chinese GP - Zhuhai - 0%
6 - Montenegro GP - Brno - 0%
7 - Bulgarian GP - Hungaroring - 0%
8 - Dutch GP - Assen - 0%
9 - Welsh GP - Donington Park - 60%
10 - French GP - Le Mans Bugatti - 30%
11 - German GP - Hockenheimring - 0%
12 - Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - 50%
13 - Italian GP - Monza - 0%
14 - Portuguese GP - Portimao - 0%
15 - Canadian GP - Watkins Glen - 0%
16 - Mexican GP - Mexico City - 0%
17 - Brazilian GP - Interlagos - 20%

Did Team Uruguay make their pitstop at all during the race? I'm not if they did or not, but if it turns out they failed to pit then they'll have to take a time penalty. Even with a switch to 1 stop races, all cars are expected to make their stop, or take a time penalty as a result of failing to do so.

Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did Team Uruguay make their pitstop at all during
> the race? I'm not if they did or not, but if it
> turns out they failed to pit then they'll have to
> take a time penalty. Even with a switch to 1 stop
> races, all cars are expected to make their stop,
> or take a time penalty as a result of failing to
> do so.

lap 8 due to the technical issue.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
miki2000milos Wrote:
> Mullet345 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Did Team Uruguay make their pitstop at all
> during
> > the race? I'm not if they did or not, but if it
> > turns out they failed to pit then they'll have
> to
> > take a time penalty. Even with a switch to 1
> stop
> > races, all cars are expected to make their
> stop,
> > or take a time penalty as a result of failing
> to
> > do so.
>
> lap 8 due to the technical issue.

I see. Then that means they decided to do the scheduled stop at the same time they fixed the problem.

exactly :-)
which is why they were that slow, but the undercut sort of worked.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Rd 2 - Singapore - Official Results

Times Are As They Appeared In The Last Screenshot With The Results

Rd 2 - Singapore - Official Standings Table

Team China

Very happy with how the first rounds have gone for us. As long as we can bring home results like these, it'll help us tremendously in the championship for sure.

that's not too bad :-)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Finland
This isn't what we were looking for from Antero and the team in the first two races. Obviously the move to the new chassis means that all that hard gained knowledge from last season is gone, we're back on level peggings and we're coming up short.
We're confident that we can make a move forwards next round.
11th with hardly any boost used really... We'll see how the next 4 rounds go before we decide on season goals

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Not a good start of the season so far..

My GPGSL Career
Dang! Just missed that point, but with some extra juice into the engine, the next one should be way better! One can only imagine how this would've gone if we hadn't had that failure.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Looking forward to getting a tan at Surfers Paradise (H)
gareth Wrote:
> Looking forward to getting a tan at Surfers
> Paradise (H)

Hmmm yes.... we Aussies - ooops, us French are looking forward to it. Great place to visit, not real sure about the race track though..... The beaches though, oooh la la!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
It's been a terrible season. Two bloody DNF.
Very quiet around here, guess we all are still numb from new years ey?

While all you slackers are being lazy, Team Netherland has already begun an intensive training program to prepare for Australia! Time to get back where we belong, after Bulgaria's demolition derby, ramming us out of the points last race, we will fight for points in Surfers Paradise!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Deadline today, so should be some action here soon. Team Japan are prepared for the short trip south, & in a rare interview, Keiko Ihara stated "this car is more fun to drive than the S4 car, although it is prone to the odd unpredictable snap now & again."

When questioned about the championship, she responded, "I've faith in SakuMiku to keep his eyes over what's best for the team. We are working hard with Honda, who want to do our nation proud, to provide the best engine they can. As for the championship placings themselves, I'm not focused on that. We've never had a podium, so out goals are basically that of consistent points, then we'll look for podiums, & possibly a win. If we achieve these goals, then we can review our title chances come the final 4 races of the season."

Wise words from the Grand Prix Games Nations Cup's 1st female driver. Team Japan Boss SakuMiku added, "We have shown well what the car can do. We got points in Singapore despite starting 20th, or be it with the help of a few drivers. I want to see points every race now, & we will help Ihara san anyway we can. Surfers Paradise is a unique circuit. It's a circuit that has seen this type of car before, & has always provided great racing. The chicanes are tricky, but there are many of them. The past has proven that overtaking is possible here, although it is very difficult & perhaps 7/10 ends with a car in the wall. I'm looking forward to this final race before we come home. We aim to do well, so we have confidence into our home race".

So with that, let the countdown to Surfers Paradise begin!

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy