GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Team Netherlands can announce the send-off of their cars. Although last minute, we expect to reach the race track in time to take part in the first race of the season.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Here is the new render I'd like to see on page one. Made by Greg of course ! :)

giomich Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In my oonion Uruguay has the best livery

Thanks! Nice to be complimented for a livery done in roughly three nights (say 6hs more or less) ;)

Sadly our big bro Brazil is covering us (as usual hehe) :-)

It is a gorgeous grid, will bring many nostalgic feelings throughout the season. CART is among my earliest racing memories, and remain my favourite OW racing cars to date, just because they were so goddamn BEASTLY!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
For me is very nice Uruguay
natasp Scritto:
> I must say i'm quite curious to see how the cars
> of Italy, Australia and France all look

Just like the first car in the screenshot :-)

Team Italy presents its new livery

"After 4 season with the race winning blue car we decided to step for a major change. New engine, new livery. Alfa Romeo will bring us a pumped up Multiair with an interesting power to weight ratio. Agip will supply the fuel and Firestone the tyres. A sponsorship deal has been signed with Tim, Tic Tac and world famous boatbuilder Tullio Abbate (who shares a passion for #5 like us) Paolo Tafuro will stay on the race seat for another season.

Thanks to Greg for the renders

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2015 02:07AM by senna9194.
Team Netherlands unveils contender for GPGNC

Team Netherlands is one of the last to show their car for the upcoming season, this however does not mean it's a rush job. One thing coming to mind as the car is shown is that it's completely empty of sponsors. This is a choice, mainly because the team is still negotiating for sponsors and secondly because there was no time left to prepare the stickers. However this gives a beautiful plain look to the car, and you are not drawn to countless sponsors instead of the livery itself. We might leave it this way all together!

The team has given up the big red, white and blue accent over the car to make the orange more come out.

Big thanks to Greg for the renders in such a short time span :)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Team France unveils their Season 5 challenger. Renders thanks to Greg...hard working renderer that he is, all thanks to him for these....

Team France may add/alter this livery early in the season, with both aero and sponsorship changes in the plans.
Going to be a great looking grid, personal favourites being NLD, FRA, URY and KOR.

Mod is pretty much finished, only some slight problems with the new sounds.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Love the French car.

-----------------------------------------------------

Gorgeous cars. Congrats guys, all of you.

Great jobs with the liveries guys. Especially that Netherlands car, right up there with Finland as one of my favourite cars this season. The clean look really works.

Can only hope someone managed to help Nathan out in time for the Australia livery. I would have done so myself but I've recently started work so almost all my free time has disappeared.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
I'm working on Australia car as we speak (Y) Should be finished pretty soon, also a basic livery with no sponsors but a livery nonetheless!

Isn't the yellow car with Holden in the rear wing Australia?

I'm confused now

Australia's livery is already done (it's the green and gold car with Holden on the rear wing). I've sent the renders to Nathan, but from what he told me he won't be able to post them until Friday or the weekend at the latest.

MDBSnake schrieb:
> I'm working on Australia car as we speak (Y)
> Should be finished pretty soon, also a basic
> livery with no sponsors but a livery nonetheless!

Not necessary, Greg did one, I did one as well ;)

truecrysis schrieb:
> Can only hope someone managed to help Nathan out
> in time for the Australia livery. I would have
> done so myself but I've recently started work so
> almost all my free time has disappeared.

Guess that will also affect the F1Manager.

Some mods
Well since I didn't notice anyone responding I made this car:

Here are the files: [www.mediafire.com]

Guess it can be deposited in the bin!

Good to hear though the grid is complete then? :)

3 possible choices for Nathan then :D

Yep, grid is complete. Yours was the last one, and I painted a basic helmet for Wales. As said above, only a small issue with the new sounds, apart from that everything should be finished.

Some mods
Re: GPG Nations Cup S5 - New season open!!!
Date: September 16, 2015 09:45PM
Posted by: toricoz
You can change the picture of the car in the pagina1 VENEZUELA where my name is in the right direction? I again send the psd file.

Do not know if this is the right channel to reach you, excuse me ma am a newbie.
Date: September 16, 2015 10:23PM
Posted by: brasspanels
The team Singapore car looks like a McLaren from the 1980-90 era!
Date: September 16, 2015 10:30PM
Posted by: miki2000milos
brasspanels Wrote:
> The team Singapore car looks like a McLaren from
> the 1980-90 era!

nah that is Monaco

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy