Ayuda Gp4Builder HELP WITH BUILDER VERSION GP4 1912XE

Posted by toricoz 
Ayuda Gp4Builder HELP WITH BUILDER VERSION GP4 1912XE
Date: August 02, 2015 02:59AM
Posted by: toricoz
Date: August 02, 2015 02:53AM
Posted by: toricoz [ PM ]
Hi friends, see if someone can give me a hand with GP4 Builder version 1912XE.
When, after having extract the files to a track and, having left the track file dimensioned; the .gp4, when I click up, I read all the files but eventually I get this notice: THIS FILE HAS BEEN LOCKED. SAVE ALL FUNCTION ARE DISABLED. As I enable function, so you can record the changes you make to the track.

Hola amigos, a ver si alguien me puede dar una mano con GP4 BUILDER version 1912XE.
Cuando, despues de haber estracto los files de una pista y habiendole dejado el archivo de la mensionada pista; el .gpa, cuando le clico arriba ,me lee todo los archivos pero al final me da este aviso: THIS FILE HAS BEEN LOCKED. ALL SAVE FUNCTION ARE DISABLED. Como hago para habilitar la funcion, y asi poder grabar las modifica que le hago a la pista.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2015 04:03PM by toricoz.
It means that the author has decided to lock the GP4 file to protect the objects inside. So, you can not modify or save it, unless to ask the original author if he wants to share his original GP4 file unlocked with you to modify it...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2015 05:23AM by Excalibur.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy