Red Bull Ring 2015 with High detailled Track/Garages/Pit Lane - released

Posted by RSCT 
I wished to optimize this track before to release it, in term of textures size and number of vertices (I am very close of the GP4 limits)
but I am short in free time currently and I started a new track project...;)

So lets me release it like it is. and let me know how it works for you.
For your information, despite the huge size of the WAD and the huge number of vertices/polygons, I didn't notice any PO increase on my laptop.
But, it could be not the case with low specs computers. My apologies by advance for the GP4 fans who could be in trouble with this high detailled track.

It is based on Shueyfan's 2008 version. Hega did a fantastic job by updating it with modern buildings and 2014 features like the iron bull, the large majority of pit stand, etc....
I did the final 2015 update and included the high detailled garages and pit lane.
Many thanks at Ed, Heikki, Xandi for the teams hospitalities, ramF1v for the redbull pitstand, Eric for the track cams, all of you who helped me for my first modding job at a track and of course at lo2k for
his fantastic GP4 Builder. Without this great tool (it's much more than a tool...) this kind of release would be simply impossible to do.

I hope you will enjoy it.

Bernard

Download link: [www.mediafire.com]

For the first time for GP4, this track includes high detailled garages and pit lane.
Of course, the garages are not the most important parts of a track, but with it, we guess it will help to get a more immersive feeling..;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2015 06:31PM by RSCT.
Great work!:)
that's great :-)
outstanding work, guys
A M A Z I N G !!!

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Will this be released as a TSM track mod? Because (in my opinion) it's easier to install tracks and track packs with TSM :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2015 08:44PM by fandericciardo3.
Very impressive garages and some nice new jip mappings too... I'm curious to see the overall level of quality of the track itself.

looks amazing guys,just one question are them muppets in 3d?I can't wait for that track :) :)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Ferrari mechanics in the Williams' garage, trying to kidnap Bottas :D

Lookin' very good!

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Gran y bello trabajo, ojalá vea la luz pronto. Saludos
kedy89 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ferrari mechanics in the Williams' garage, trying
> to kidnap Bottas :D
>
>
> Lookin' very good!

Yes they are ;)

What the hell Maurizio is doing... He should check on his right before to cross the pitlane...;)

WHAOUU Magnifique !
The new Red Bull ring track and garages are awesome! A lot of details and a huge wad for a lower PO than on the other tracks! Great job! (Y)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh finally someone working on the austrian ring (Y)

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

Looks promising.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Looks Outstanding !!! (Y)

Can't wait!

Thank You (B)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy